Wall of Shame Fortune Telling - (Aka I think Wanikani is trying to tell me something)

@FlyingPenguin97

15 Likes

I would rather not have this title though :persevere:

18 Likes

9 Likes

19 Likes

If I was a genius, I’d know what to input …

but I’m not a genius. さい。

11 Likes

Beyond the obvious, I watched some namasensei videos last week and it made me wish he still made japanese lessons. He also called himself Vagrantproductions. Perhaps this is my yearning for vagrancy?

7 Likes

nyuuryoku rullez.

2 Likes

This is something I should hang on my wall and look at whenever I want to rest instead of doing my reviews :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

The Crabigator is telling me that all will be 大丈夫?

6 Likes

22 Likes

Well, for me summer used to be brown, because every summer we used to go to the countryside - and there’s much less asphalt and much more earth there… :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Maybe you will get a tan :grin:

5 Likes

Thanks, Night!
If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t have been able to have any sleep! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

My kanji game is on point for now it seems.

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, Crabby; I’ll go prepare my zombie apocalypse survival kit now!

21 Likes

GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE! I AM NO LONGER ON ROUTE IDIOT!!

I AM NOW ON

W-Wait that’s not any better, oh no

giphy

22 Likes

Well, if someone would teach me how to deal with my mental state - that would be good :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well, コウイチ先生 certainly can teach much more than I would ever be able to learn :sweat_smile:
However, I do hope to be able to learn enough to be able to read and listen to Japanese sources freely :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Summer is more than the duration of my leave… Which won’t happen until July…
I wish I could rest the whole summer… Or maybe I don’t - that would have meant losing my job, which is definitely not something I want :sweat_smile:

1 Like

b-but I don’t want to look at heartbreak! It’s so sad! :cry:

14 Likes