Wall of Shame Fortune Telling - (Aka I think Wanikani is trying to tell me something)

Wall of Shame(WK)
Is Wanikani trying to encourage me to keep going with building muscles? Genius:)

13 Likes

Now, that’s scary…
I really hope I won’t be sent back this way…

7 Likes

After sending me a death threat, the Crabigator now guarantees my protection. Or is this some sort of neighborhood protection racket?

7 Likes

Reached a whole new level of badness :sweat_smile:

Well…never give up, never surrender!

9 Likes

Capture
I guess my roof is about to drop at anytime. Is this a sign? Oh well.

4 Likes

Me and WK in a nutshell I suppose.
(But today I made level 20! So the battle continues. In your face, entangled confusion.)

8 Likes

Ouch :confused:

6 Likes

Crabigator, you know that’s a loaded question.

5 Likes

Well, the building near my place regularly trips its fire alarm for no reason

2 Likes

Maybe it means “Stop in order To Climb.”

Like you gotta take a breather and stop if you want to climb. Or there’s something else you can stop in order to climb.

2 Likes

Geez… I just came back after four years and Wanikani isn’t holding back

15 Likes

I… have very worrying suspicions as to what do you want me to finish with that boulder, Crabigator.

3 Likes

Now that I’m done with my bachelor thesis I have some time. So in a way you’re right! :wink:

1 Like

You’re supposed to roll it up the mountain :mountain_snow:. All the way to the top! Just like Sisyphus.

1 Like

What am I supposed to do??

12 Likes

I need to work on my speaking :grinning:

8 Likes

I wonder :thinking:

4 Likes

Of course! For example, right after your birth, you were the youngest person on Earth! Only temporarily of course. But have you considered how special you are to be able to achieve this at such a young age?

4 Likes

So, I was really special for a moment! But so were other 8 billion people :thinking:

I wonder what other stories we can decrypt from this manifestation of Crabigator’s will. Maybe when you’re new to some hobby or community, everybody cherishes you, welcomes you with open arms, and everything progress related seems to come to you easily; so you feel special. Until you aren’t that new anymore?

3 Likes

“Good things come to those who wait, but not those who wait to long”

Haha guess I’m a wait club member

5 Likes