Wall of Shame Fortune Telling - (Aka I think Wanikani is trying to tell me something)

You might find it easier to succeed with your evil money-making schemes if you don’t announce them online first! :money_with_wings:

(just some friendly advice! Good luck getting filthy rich! :+1: ^>^ )

9 Likes

Curses, foiled again! Guess I’ll have to earn money the boring way now

7 Likes

index

“And I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn’t for you meddling kids!” :joy:

7 Likes

I’m afraid I shouldn’t, Crabigator. It always leaves me feeling depressed and dejected. Comparison is the thief of joy.

12 Likes

Yes, look to the Almighty Crabigator :crabigator: for guidance and no other! Stay true to the path of durtling! :durtle_durtverted_lvl1:

(or some such, I guess, this fortune is about…back to reviewing for me I guess…>_>)

3 Likes

Crabigator is bringing all the latest hot topics from the forums straight to my doorstep!

6 Likes

Hmmm climbing the kanji mountain, sounds accurate. :eyes:

4 Likes

Uhm, excuse me!?
I am a 50s housewife who has been framed for the murder of her husband. I have pleaded with a lawyer, with my family, with my friends. Somebody, anybody, help me! I didn’t do it, I cried to the court. I loved him, I cried to the jury. I would never, could never, I cried to the lawyer.
A jailer rattles the bars of my cell. “Visitor.” He states plainly. I am ecstatic, finally someone bearing news, hopefully of the good sort.
It is my friend. My best friend.
“Best regards.” She mocks as she hangs up the phone. She holds a fancy new bag clutched in her filthy fingers as she strolls from the visitors room.
The lawyer returns a few hours later. “Life sentence.” He says. It doesn’t look good on the prisons reputation to execute a woman. Lucky me.
Best regards, that little *****! If I ever see her face again, I’ll actually earn that life sentence.
Another tic on the wall.

…Sorry, I think I just had an experience. xD

22 Likes

That’s an interesting story… Well maybe you won’t forget it now. Just need to put kanji in that.

Or start writing books. It’s seems like a win-win for you anyway

2 Likes

Apparently I’m unable to take criticism, it truly does know

8 Likes

wani
The Crabigator is giving unexpected motivational advice today

15 Likes

The time has come. I shall fulfill my biological duty.
… Just kidding. 独身 for life.

13 Likes

Capture

12 Likes

25 Likes

Considering I recently almost lost half a week of work to a dead HDD, probably a good idea. ^^

9 Likes

Been there, done that! :cry: I feel for you!

2 Likes

A nod to how many fruitless times i’ve put in the wrong answer:

12 Likes

Coming back from yet another WK break to this…I’m sorry, mighty Crabigator :bowing_man:

12 Likes

I love this thread :upside_down_face:

23 Likes

Nooooooo! I don’t wanna eat healthy!

16 Likes