Vtuber struggling through Wanikani reviews

I thought some of you might like this. I have over 1k reviews to go myself (been lazy) and I found it kinda motivating to see someone get frustrated with WK but still trucking along.
She’ll do more streams like this in the future, should be fun to watch her progress.

If you need some context about her: She’s one of the 5 (very) new vtubers from the first generation of the English branch of the vtuber agency Hololive. Her character is a reaper (on hiatus) and she does raps where she mixes English and Japanese. And now she’s slowly slaying the ~1700 reviews she has to do… wish her luck.

8 Likes

This has already been posted here an hour ago, for reference:
Vtuber Mori Calliope from HololiveEN uses WaniKani

5 Likes

Woops, didn’t see it. Will remove this post then.

EDIT: Wait, it seems like one does not simply remove a post on Wanikani. Well, nevermind then.

16 Likes

10 Likes

Tap on the 3 dots if you don’t see it…:

1 Like

Is that @trunklayer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No, it’s not :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m just a small clumsy cat, not a cool Vtuber :cat2:

Clicking that trash bin icon is exactly what I tried when I wanted to remove my post, but when I hover over it it tells me “you don’t have permission to remove this post”.
And when I click it I get a message that I should flag it instead and ask for its removal.

The Crabigator works in mysterious ways :thinking:
But if this post persisting in his holy lands is the will of the Great One then so be it :crocodile:

1 Like

You can do that - just write a custom message saying you’d like to remove your own topic as a duplicate or something.

If you want to keep it, that’s fine too!

1 Like