Reading Vol. 12・ふらいんぐうぃっち・Flying Witch (Beginner Book Club) 🧹

Ohh how fun! I won’t be reading with you as I haven’t read any of it yet (so I’m deffo not at volume 10) but actually Flying Witch is one of my favourite anime, so its still very tempting to join in the read belatedly. I keep meaning to order a bunch of manga from Amazon JP but I always get cold feet when it comes to actually ordering :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Exciting!!

3 Likes

Now also available for preorder on Bookwalker, if anyone is interested: ふらいんぐうぃっち(10) - マンガ(漫画) 石塚千尋(別冊少年マガジン):電子書籍試し読み無料 - BOOK☆WALKER -

2 Likes

Still so many days :sob:

1 Like

I am enjoying this view of my Bookwalker account:

:tada:

7 Likes

That’s my cue!

I have no idea what the end page numbers are for each chapter so if somebody could confirm that would be swell :+1:

3 Likes

Let’s keep them unconfirmed, so we don’t run out of content before volume 11.

5 Likes

I just got my book today at GEO (admittedly, it took me a LOT longer to find being one of the last copies on the "New arrival’ shelf LOL) and I am EXCITED to get back into this story and follow the casually hilarious adventures of our ~ magic friends ~.
:v:

5 Likes

I started reading volume 1 again now, in preparation for the volume 10 bookclub. I had forgotten how much I enjoy this series! I may try to read all volumes 1-9 before the start of the bookclub….

7 Likes

Having (temporarily) run out of Yotsuba to read, the Yotsuba live reading club is starting a Flying Witch live reading club to fill the time. Any interested parties are welcome to join us. It’ll probably start at 2021-07-10T03:00:00Z, or if not then it’ll be the week following. Hopefully. That’s the time-of-day and day-of-week, either way.

5 Likes

Ok, update: not today. Maybe next week?

Ok, we’re definitely on for this week. Starts in an hour, in the Discord.

2 Likes

Wow this is cool. I lived in Aomori for a year so it’s nice to see it pop up in a story. (From what I read on Wiki, someone moves to Hirosaki).

Volume 11 is almost just around the corner.

How’s everyone planning on buying?

• Physical, buying in person
  • Physical, ordering online
  • Digital

0 voters

4 Likes

Uh, are you saying I should get cracking on Vol. 10 then :joy_cat:

8 Likes

I should get around to volume… 5? I don’t even remember. Probably 5.

5 Likes

I just saw it on Twitter too and wanted to post, haha. Awesome!! Looking forward

2 Likes

Bookwalker page is up 【最新刊】ふらいんぐうぃっち(11) - マンガ(漫画) 石塚千尋(別冊少年マガジン):電子書籍試し読み無料 - BOOK☆WALKER -

2 Likes

For those in Japan (or who have a VPN they can stream over), the Flying Witch anime is free to watch for a couple of days:

https://gyao.yahoo.co.jp/episode/62861c22-4162-4c4a-95fa-14601694c681

I don’t know when it was made available. Just saw someone post about it on Twitter today. The deadline to watch for free is midnight at the end of June 3rd in Japan.

Probably no subtitles, though!

5 Likes

Preorder now available on Amazon and Kobo

7 Likes