Using Vacation Mode when overwhelmed

Really recommed doing 5 lessons a day. Maybe 10 if you are finding that too slow. But I find 5-10 is a perfect pace to progress through the new words but keeps the reviews manageable.

Congrats on your new family!! Best of luck with everything :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So if I commit to 50 reviews and 5 lessons a day will I actually get through all of my reviews eventually?

Should be about right. There’s really no ‘set’ number of reviews per day, it depends on how fast you do the lessons and how many reviews you fail. You’d be a little above ‘steady state’ point there, so the number of reviews should go down little by little until you’d be doing them all every day.

If you did a steady 5 lessons per day and never failed any reviews, AND always did reviews when they were due, then eventually you would have a little less than 50 reviews per day to do. But in real life, it varies plus or minus a little from day to day.

Your main indicator of workload is going to be your apprentice count. Keeping that under a set number and only doing lessons when it’s under that number will smooth out the number of daily reviews you have.

For example, I kept apprentice under 100 and only did a max of 20 lessons per day when it was under that. That gave me a load of around 150-200 reviews per day, which was manageable for me.

3 Likes

…uuuh. Dude if you’re having a ton of problems right now at level 12… DOOOOOD!

Back away now, save yourself!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.