[Userstyle] WaniKani Breeze Dark

in 1.3.13, I had to comment to lines to restore the different color gradient in the progress bars of the “Dashboard Level Progress Details” (legacy version):

.progress > .bar {
   /*   background-color: #1d99f3 !important;*/
      border-radius: 10px !important;
      box-shadow: 1px 1px 1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.7), 2px 2px 2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.7) !important;
      height: 50% !important;
      margin: 5px !important;
   /*   opacity: 0.75 !important;*/ } 

before:

after:

i am confused i dont have a clue how to do this

You need to first install the Stylus browser extension

@artemigos I saw that the settings for filters are properly styled. I like it. :+1:

There is one button that is not properly styled.

button

This button is actually a download link masquerading as a button. The button text is actually a <a> anchor. This may be why it escapes your style.

To get to it you need to configure the Kanjidic2/Traditional Radicals optional filter and refresh the browser for the change to take effect. Then you will find the button in the Explicit List and the Explicit Block filters.

Thanks again for your support.

So… hi, it’s been a while :smiley: Things happened, but without going into details, I will come back to my routine now, so I should at least respond faster. I already have an update ready:

1.3.14 release

Added

• basic support for Level Duration 2.0 script
  • proper item coloring for self-study quiz sessions

Changed

• improved highlighted items’ border and background in Dashboard Progress Plus script (thanks @meme8383)

Fixed

• button-like styling for download links in item inspector’s settings

Aaaand now I should do something about those 400 overdue reviews.

5 Likes

I’m still seeing weird lines.

Do you have a screenshot maybe? I’m new to this issue and would like to understand it better.

2 Likes

Ah, ok, that’s a different problem - you’re trying to install the user style. First you need a browser extension that can do this. Since you’re using chrome, you can get it from here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stylus/clngdbkpkpeebahjckkjfobafhncgmne. After that you click the link in the fist post and a page should appear, that allows you to install the style.

You can also turn GPU rasterization back on - this was unrelated to this.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot, it worked. Wanikani looks so beautiful now. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

How does one make this work on Safari? I believe I’m having the same problem where I click to install but all I get is a shit ton of code thrown at me. I’m not using Chrome though, so not sure what I can do.

Sorry if this has already been answered!

It’s seems that it was never supported. After a quick search I can see, that Safari can have user styles, but I honestly don’t know if it’s going to work: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/advanced-ibrw1075/14.0/mac/11.0. You can try for yourself, in the meantime I’ll try to get Safari working on Linux.

For all Safari users out there, try Cascadea (paid) from the AppStore

Can this work on Chrome with TamperMonkey? TM says it’s not a valid script when I copy the code.

This is a style, not a script. Styles don’t work with Tampermonkey. You need a style manager like Stylus. Then it will work on Chrome.

Ahh, so that’s why. Okay, thanks.

It looks like WaniKani updated their styles recently.

Possible Fixes:

/* Modify */
.bg-white {
  background-color: inherit !important;
}
/* Add */
.text-black {
  color: inherit !important;
}
1 Like

Thanks for the info. I’m not particularly active right now, but I might make some time this week to do some updates. If you know about something that’s broken then let me know here, it increases the chances that I’ll do something about it :slight_smile:

pon., 11 paź 2021, 21:46 użytkownik theusaf via WaniKani Community <wanikanicommunity@discoursemail.com> napisał:

1 Like

For some reason this theme gets rid of the minimize button from the Reorder Ultimate 2 Script, this didn’t use to be the case. :frowning:

minimizbotanegadokodesuka

I’m on it, but something weird is going on - I downgraded Reorder Ultimate to 2.2.7 and the minus is still gone.