[Userstyle] WaniKani Breeze Dark

1.3.18 release

Added

• basic support for CIDWWA
    The idea here is to improve visual separation of the dialog from the background. This change brings this dialog closer to what WKOF does for settings. @Gorbit99 if you don’t like the change, let me know :slight_smile:
    Before:
    After:
  • configured color scheme to dark (for browsers to better understand and adjust themselves; thanks @Hubbit200)

Fixed

• styling of vocab’s practical use tabs to match item info
    We had this style for item info already, but the style wasn’t applied to the lessons
    Before:
    After:
  • scoping of the kanji/radical/vocab icon in lessons (no longer applies shadow to audio buttons)
    Before:
    After:
  • global text-black style (this should fix something for radical lessons; thanks @Rrwrex)
    I’m not able to verify right no this so it would be appreciated if anyone could check this for me.

@Hubbit200 the important fix for the annoying text background issue didn’t make it in - I would like to understand where the problem is and it’s not happening on my side as of now.
Also, regarding the border on the audio quiz toggle - I don’t see it as well but it seems I was trying to fix it some time ago - did the userscript fix it already?

1 Like