[Userscript] WKStats Projections Page

Thank you for the analysis! I don’t know why I didn’t catch it in your console output yesterday, but I think I fixed this in 1.1.3.

1.1.3 is now live to fix undefined sort behavior, which could cause problems in the median and fastest possible projections.

@Greti33 @yatyisam Does this help with your issues by any chance?

2 Likes

It works perfectly now, thank you :+1: :grinning:

1 Like

Ah yes, apologies for my delayed response - it seems now I no longer timetravel backwards :33 Thanks for sorting it out so quickly!!!

2 Likes

Version 1.1.4 is now live to ensure the other projections are not before the fastest possible. This might occur if you spend a long time on the current level, or if you set the hypothetical to something impossible.

1 Like

interesting…

with the updates seems to predict more accurate info w/o needing the hypothetical … if this was intentional…nice job…if not then … it’s still nice :smiley: as slow as it is…it’s realistic (for me anyway)

1 Like

I think that’s due to 1.1.3. I’m glad to see your output looking better! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

can you make me learn all this faster though?

probably just asking a tad too much

1 Like

I can use the ignore button for that hehe…

that’s the problem…haven’t been cheating

1 Like

Version 1.1.5 is now live. This should just be an internal restructuring to make the code look nicer.

Yes… seems to be much better now. Thanks!

1 Like

1.2.0 is now live to extend the current level view to any level.

There’s also some improvements to script loading, which should hopefully make it more reliable.

@rfindley The CSS that I’ve had since 1.0.1 is actually yours. In 1.2.0, it’s on lines 23-40. Is there any way I can give proper credit to you, or allow you to add this style to the projections site?

1 Like

re: CSS…
No credit needed.
It’s probably best to just keep it in your script, because I suspect I won’t end up using that particular CSS on the projections page when I finally get around to it. Each page has its own CSS in order to keep the site modular, so that sort of fits with the notion of keeping the CSS enclosed in the script that uses it.

3 Likes

@rfindley I understand where you’re coming from on that. You’re welcome to use my code (or parts of it) for when you decide to make the official projections page go live — I’d still be happy to see that happen!

1.2.1 is now live because of an off-by-one error when optimizing the fastest possible calculation in 1.2.0.

Now that the script seems pretty stable and seems to have the features people want, there probably won’t be tons of updates going forward like there have been.

3 Likes

Works for me now.

1 Like

v1.2.2 is now out to ensure radical pass time is not negative.

@rfindley I was looking at my projections and I noticed a discrepancy with your calculations in the console. My script correctly indicates that the fastest I could level up to 29 is 2022-01-25T00:00:00Z, but the console shows 2022-01-29T13:00:00Z. This results in the result for every other level being off by this exact interval (e.g. level 60 is 2022-07-04T14:00:00Z by my calculations, but 2022-07-09T03:00:00Z in the console)

Yeah, that’s due to item.assignments.passed no longer being in the API.
It was a quick fix, so I’ve changed it now.

By the way, in the console on the projections page, you can type:

project_level(29)

and it will return an object containing all of the dependencies for leveling up to 29, including the date that each dependency is projected to level up. And it’s recursive (nested inside each dependency), so you can explore every dependency backwards from any level or item.

That’s super handy for seeing what’s holding you back (or just understanding why it’s giving you a particular projection date). I have plans for making a graphical representation of that information, which is why I don’t expect to use the CSS that we were talking about.

3 Likes

This is nothing major, but if I change the hypothetical speed input and hit the button it will change the number back to its default value (the calculations for my input seem to be accurate though). This confused me at first.

v1.2.3 is out, which preserves the values in effect when possible for inputs as requested by @MagicalGrill

Using Kiwi Browser on Android, I still get the “under construction” page.

The console:

1 Like

What a great idea!

Works great for me. The “fastest possible” column was good for a laugh (says April 5, 2022 for me — just a couple more months of perfect answers three times a day and I’ll be there!).

Actually, that gives me an idea:

Suggested improvement for the next release: the level 60 fastest possible date should display April 1 for everyone (of whatever year is still in the future).

1 Like