[Userscript] WK Dashboard Cockpit

That looks great. But, for the life of me I can’t figure out how to place the dial to the right. I am sure I am missing something obvious, but…

1 Like

Nice one! I think the 1 radical and 1 kanji are coming out of the cache and aren’t updated to “0 remaining” because there is no data coming in to update with. Should be easy to fix.

edit: I posted fix version 0.5.1 which hopefully fixes it
edit2: fixed in 0.5.2

You mean the main arc? It has two orientations: left and down, available in the settings:

The fuel gauge for locked items can only be displayed on the lefthand side currently.

No, it doesn’t.

1 Like

No, I mean the main arc. But I figured out I was confused by one of the images. I got it now.

Great work. It looks perfect and the arc gives me a bunch of information.

1 Like

Posted 0.5.2, can you try again?

1 Like

Yes!! Thank you.

1 Like

Hi, I just tried downloading this and I’m getting this error on the Greasyfork website

Am I doing something wrong? Was there something else I needed to download first?

1 Like

Ah never mind - I got it working - though I still can’t see the split between the App and Guru levels :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Glad you got it working. Did you find the settings for the cockpit? You should be able to toggle which parts you want visible from there

cockpit_settings_access_70p

1 Like

Ahhhh there it is!! Thankyou! :high_touch:

1 Like

how to I change the panel order to be like this?

mine the wheel is only centered and I have ultimate timeline and dashboard progress plus installed.

1 Like

You can turn off the display of the review forecast, which will automatically shift the wheel to the right.

Access the settings by clicking on your gravatar image
cockpit_settings_access

and find the display options under Panels
cockpit_settings_3_70p338x211

1 Like

thanks

also the bar with 75.41% which in that screen is right below the wheel, for me is waaaaay below

any other feature to uncheck and make it work properly?

1 Like

On the progress details section of the options
cockpit_settings_2_70p

you can choose where to display the total progress bar. There are 5 options to position it however you want! And if you want it elsewhere, I can always see what I can do…

1 Like

thanks!

center only solved the problem!

1 Like

hello,

maybe it because I still see the blue bar that says to subscribe (Ill subscribe tomorrow lol) but when this is installed, the “Locked” fuel item is misaligned. See in picture.

1 Like

Thanks so much for reporting! I’ll take a look.

edit: Posted version 0.5.3 which hopefully fixes this. Looks like there wasn’t enough width to display the locked count and lessons button side by side.

1 Like

much appreciated! That update worked!

1 Like

hello,
after brand new option Extra Study Mode added to Wanikani, will there be a chance of update for this script, so it’ll be possible to use Dashboard Cockpit and at the same time have extra study mode visible?

btw I really love this script, thank you so much for making it :heart:

1 Like