[Userscript] WaniKani Workload Graph

I’ll take a look a that - button position in the header was already temporary.
edit: fixed in version 0.3

2 Likes

So… which level is the most difficult? Where’s the breaking point for most?
The new graph might give some answers!

Mine looks like this:
graph2_example

Clearly visible:

1. last few levels are based on App/GurI reviews and I don’t get many wrong of those, few levels further back a hike in errors as these have gone through the GurII/Mas reviews and another massive hike around lvl 30, which is where I’m currently at with my burns.
  2. Being new to Japanese when I started WK, in the first few levels everything sounded like a random combination of syllables. As you can see from the graph it took me about 5 levels to get used to it. Pattern recognition at work.
  3. Level 8 looks like the toughest level in Pleasant for me, level 14 seems to be the toughest in Painful levels, and level 24 a relaxing break in the Death levels. I’ve posted in a Paradise thread that I found level 44 very doable, and that too is showing in the graph.
4 Likes

That’s the y-axis?
edit: oh, error percentage

1 Like

Feel free to post yours - my graphs are so boring that it’s hard to debug with. Maybe I should ask @athomasm if he’s willing to test how the script handles reset data… I am very curious.

1 Like

It’s reasonable that my percentage would be higher, considering how I am not consistent in the slightest. Level 60 isn’t much more difficult, I just have not reviewed it much

2 Likes

wow mine looks pretty sparse lol

2 Likes

How do you get this graph? Is that a hidden feature of the Workload Graph?

2 Likes

If you update the script there will be a button in the top right of the original graph

1 Like

I’ve updated the OP with the new info. I’ll make the toggle buttons a little more distinct in a future version (just reused the heatmap’s icon for toggle for now)

Doesn’t work for me. When I click on the icon to change the graph all I get is a white square and a error message in the console.

Uncaught TypeError: item is undefined eval line 4 > eval:510:63

1 Like

Thank you for checking! The reported line numbers for the error don’t seem to match the script, but I think I found a potential item object null reference. Can you try again with version 1.0.2?

1 Like

Working now! :smiley:

canvas

1 Like

Thanks. The automatic update didn’t work because I had done a minor change to the script (double the width of the graph).

Now it works. Here is my graph (surprisingly constant throughout the levels, I would have expected a rise to the end):

1 Like

You can see some of the effects of your reset - although the second time around the levels haven’t had enough time to come up for burn yet (so there would be a gap anyway I think).
Wondering if I need to do anything about the lines to the xAxis for the reset series. Currently I store levels that aren’t part of the reset as 0’s.

The early twenties are a bit higher, though. They already came back… At the moment level 23 items are coming back to get burned (at least about 55% of them :sob:)

1 Like

What’s the shadow graph?

1 Like

The levels prior to my reset.

2 Likes

Oh, that’s cool!

2 Likes

Yeah, I figured current accuracy rating checks just add everything together. With this graph you can see if you’re doing better the second time around. Wondering if @Saida is curious about this too, after pretty much completing the first 50 levels twice…
With many resets it might becomes a bit cluttered though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah I really like it. Actually seeing it like this is pretty neat :+1:

1 Like