[Userscript]: WaniKani Ultimate Timeline

Works fine for me.

Weird, I actually changed nothing. I was doing my reviews this morning as before, it just shows ā€œ0 Reviews in 14 daysā€ now and the graph isnā€™t popping up.:confused:

Do you have the latest version? There was an update yesterday to fix a problem.

Yeah, I already saw the implementation of the new stages and it says ā€œno updates availableā€ (Last update 27h ago).

EDIT: I currently use the Brave Browser which is based on Chrome. Maybe it did an update in the background which caused this script to break. I switched back to Chrome ā€œOriginalā€ for Wanikani and it works perfectly again. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your time :slight_smile:

So I updated to Safari 14 and Iā€™ve had to reinstall all my userscripts. Iā€™ve installed WK Open Framework but this script continues to give me this prompt:

As you can see, I have it installed, but I keep getting that prompt over and over.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Open Framework requires to be the first script on top of the list in your script manager. Did you make sure of this? I am just guessing what might go wrong. I donā€™t really know.

1 Like

Aww, makes sense. I may have reinstalled them in the wrong order. Thanks!

1 Like

Just to follow up, yep it was an issue of out of order installation. Once I moved WKOF to the top of the scripts, all is good again!

2 Likes

Hi, I tried installing this but nothing has changed on my dashboard. I have also installed WK Open Framework and made sure it was at the top of my list. Plus I installed TamperMonkey. What am I doing wrong? Iā€™ve never used userscripts before and am not tech-savvy, so Iā€™m sorry if this turns out to be an obvious solution :slightly_frowning_face:

Did you refresh your browser? You need to refresh your browser for a script to take effect after installation.

1 Like

Yes, many times. I actually installed it yesterday, but still nothing.

1 Like

This is strange. It should work. You should post a screenshot of what you see on the console so I can get more information on what the issue is. Here is how.

On Chrome and Firefox you press F12. Something like this will appear;

console

Make sure you select the Console tab. Messages will display. Take a screenshot of that and post it here.

1 Like

F12?? Sorryā€¦I donā€™t know what that isā€¦

1 Like

It is a function key on your keyboard. Are you using a PC or laptop? There is a series of keys on top from F1 to F12. You need F12.

Iā€™m using MacBook Air. Itā€™s my volume button :thinking:

In that case i think you need Cmd + Option + C

I think I gave you instructions for the wrong consol. Sorry I am not familiar with mac. The correct command for Chrome and Safari is Option + āŒ˜ + C

I seeā€¦nothing! Strange! Also, itā€™s okay, I pressed Command after trying Option.

Were you looking at wanikani when you started the console? If you were looking at the forums this is the messages for the forums where no problem occur.

• Close the console,
  • Goto the wanikani page.
  • Refresh the browser
  • Start the console again

This should show the messages for wanikani.

I just restarted Chrome. I donā€™t know if I did it right but I went onto WaniKani (dashboard) then clicked on TamperMonkey and Dashboard. Then Ultimate Timeline. Then did the shortcut thing. And it still shows up the sameā€¦nothing on my dashboard either. Console says the same thing.