[Userscript]: WaniKani Ultimate Timeline

Hi @rfindley ultimate timeline is showing me i have reviews but i don’t.Please help.Thank you.

1 Like

Try the refresh button next to the timeline settings button. If that doesn’t help, open the Javascript console (press F12 and click on the Console tab), type the following command and press enter:

wkof.file_cache.clear()

If that still doesn’t help, then Wanikani’s server is sending wrong info.

Oh no it’ still showing the same thing.Is there anything else i can do?

How many days is your timeline zoomed out to? I put your API key into the wkstats site, and I saw at least a few reviews coming up within the next hour. If your Timeline is zoomed out enough, a single bar can represent more than 1 hour. So, for example, if the left-most bar represents a 3hr block, it can seem like it’s saying you have reviews now, when they’re really within the next few hours.

If that’s not the issue, could you post a snapshot of timeline with the details open for your ‘now’ bar, so I can see which items to look up and double-check?

Here it is

When was the last time you refreshed the page?
This kind of thing happens when you leave your dashboard open in one tab (or on another machine) and do your reviews in a different tab. When you go back to be first tab, it’ll have accumulated all reviews that you’ve done, until you refresh the page.

I refreshed it after closing all the other tabs in the other machines but it’s still not working.

When I plug in your API key, I get this right now:

(My time zone is UTC-05:00)

I was having some color scheme problems with my Stylish theme (WaniKani Dark Material). So I modified the code slightly to make the time visible on the page. Here is what I changed:

Before and after images

Line 184 - Set to (f,f,f,f.3) changes color of settings, refresh, and hide timeline icons.

Line 268 + 269: Added fill:#ffffff to both text brackets

Shifted line 267 down to line 269. (Changed my day color code to #f4bf00 for green)

When i try it out on another machine it works well but on my current one it still has issues. So i guess my current machine has a problem then.

Sounds like a timezone-related problem, maybe.

Yeah it was a timezone related problem.It works now.Thank you so so much!! @rfindley and @Powerpuncher

1 Like

App was updated an hour ago. Seems like it broke the whole thing for me :frowning:

Loading failed for the <script> with source “https://js-agent.newrelic.com/nr-1118.min.js”.

EDIT: replied to wrong person

:point_right: [ v7.0.22 ] - Fix missing include for Menu module.

@morteasd @Sakusake @curvebreaker @dpicardal @bladepoint @bridgeidk @katvonbirb @Charcol1 @Puolukka

5 Likes

Thanks a lot @rfindley. How can I send a box of pizza to you? Great work mate! Very much appreciated :grinning:

Free pizza?
I should break things more often :grin:

3 Likes

Fix update worked for me, thank you! And I now also have the scripts/settings thing in my menu dropdown, so two fixes in one for me! Thanks!!

1 Like

Thanks @rfindley!! Works great, and settings appears in the menu now too.

1 Like

Do you welcome feature requests/suggestions, and if so, is this the best place to put them?

Yes, this is the best place for requests/suggestions/bugs.
I’ll be up front, though… I’m mostly only fixing bugs at this point due to time constraints. Occasionally, I might add a small feature if it doesn’t take much time.