[Userscript]: WaniKani Ultimate Timeline

Thanks!

Not sure if you want it to go all the way up, but either way it looks great!
chrome_2018-11-15_23-46-26 chrome_2018-11-15_23-46-12

1 Like

Just found this in the suggested topics in my dashboard. What a great tool! Installed and running. Very, very useful. Thanks for making this :wink:

1 Like

It was quicker to let it overrun the top, and actually visually indicates that it extends beyond the top.
I might go back in and add a clipping mask to make it sort of fade out… but not today :grin:

4 Likes

@rfindley I know you’re busy, but when you do have time could you update the script to display each day’s number of reviews somewhere? I’m constantly dragging my mouse across the whole day to see the number of reviews.

Maybe right next to the day on the red line. Though it could get a bit tight in some configurations, so another place might be better.

4 Likes

I would love this!

1 Like

@rfindley I’m getting some console errors from the timeline when I have vacation mode on.

Unfortunately, very low on the radar. But if you can figure out some of the details, I may be able to take a few spare minutes to fix it.

Also, I like your idea for daily review count. I’ll probably add it eventually.

For some reason the code generating the error was minified, so it was hard to look into. But turning this script off made the errors go away, so I’m pretty sure it’s this.

Yeah, I have no doubt it’s the Timeline. Just figuring out how to deal with whatever WK does to the data during vacation mode is what I don’t really have the means (or time) to test.

:point_right: [ v7.0.16 ] - Fix radicals after Wanikani update.

3 Likes

@rfindley Hey friend. I’m running WUT on tampermonkey on firefox with the open framework as the only other app being used. For months now, my WUT has showed that I have no upcoming reviews and I have no idea what I could have done to break it. Any ideas?

I decided to try completely reset firefox by making a new profile with firefox.exe -P command. Reinstalled tampermonkey and open framework and WUT and it was then able to get the data it needed. Hope I didn’t waste any of your time.

1 Like

Thank you very much! :ok_hand: Precisely what I was wondering about when I wandered over to this thread.

Hey, I’m an having an issue with Ultimate Timeline where the timeline is running an hour late. Not sure what the cause is, and how the timezone stuff works, but it was working before yesterday.

I’ve got a description here: WK/extension running an hour late/early
Just to clarify with a practical example, the timeline seems to think it’s 7 AM when it’s actually 8 AM. This leads me to believe reviews are happening an hour before they are actually due (if I don’t look at the hours until next review counter).

First time trying this script, i’ve been needing something like this, works great so far. Thanks for making it!

@rfindley I’ve made a tiny modification to the Ultimate Timeline script: The hover now shows the number of current and burn items (which I dearly missed until now):

If you’re interested I can send you the code so you can incorporate it into your codebase. Just ping me in the Pseudo PM thread so that we can discuss the details if you like.

Nice change!

Could you paste the before-and-after code [here], then go to File->Share and paste the link that it creates?

(By the way… did I have that feature in an older version of the script??)

That’s a nice tool! You can find the diff here: Mergely - Compare files and find differences online

Hm, no idea tbh… I just thought each time I looked at that hover that it would be nice to know how many items there were actually. I don’t display the details, and so I was always a bit left in the dark on that part.

:point_right: [ v7.0.17 ] - Add count to Current Level and Burn Items in item info.

@NicoleIsEnough,
Nice, clean change! Thanks!!

2 Likes

Wow, thanks a million!! :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like