Some people just want to cycle through their lessons like flash cards before the lesson quiz. Unfortunately, the meaning of the lessons below the kanji/vocab can ruin that experience.
This should help.
(apart from this lesson, you never have to worry about spoilers in your lessons any more)
How to use
- do lessons. All of them. Yesterday!
- It does at it says on the box (hides the meaning of kanji/vocab in lessons for those who like to cycle through them like flash-cards)
- Hover over the lesson item to make the meaning visible again
- Automatically shows meaning if you get to the meaning tab for added clarity and for those who ignore za almighty mnemonics (say that three times really fast with a german accent to get a free virtual cookie)
How to install
- Make sure you have the Greasemonkey (Firefox) or Tampermonkey (other browsers) add-on installed, so you can enjoy user scripts.
- Go to https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/23485-wanikani-lesson-spoiler-removal
- Click the green button (if that doesn’t work out, look at the guide linked below)
- BOOM, DONE!
How to install/edit user scripts guide:
- Fix for flickering bug (by shikaji)
- Shows meaning when navigated to meaning tab by arrow keys, shortcut keys, or clicking
- Hover effect added to undo any disappearing magicz
- Works on Firefox too
- initial release
Note: working on Firefox and Chrome (technically any browser)