[Userscript] Wanikani Heatmap

Yeah I saw, just found it amusing :rofl:

4 Likes

After a recent update the time spent on the review sessions seems to be way too low. The overal time for all reviews is alright but for individual days it ranges from 1-15 minutes.

I have the latest version (3.0.32) and I’ve already tried reloading the reviews in the settings.

Any idea on how to fix this and cheers for al the work on the script in general!

2 Likes

I can confirm this. On my maximum day of 525 reviews, it now displays only 56 minutes for that day instead of 2-3 hours before.

2 Likes

What do you mean, I didn’t do 1000+ reviews in just half an hour? :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Also, edge case of one review in a few seconds:

• It should say 1 review without the “s”
  • It should say <1 min instead of 0 min

1 Like

Thanks for the reports! This is now fixed (v3.0.33) and improved! Instead of only showing minutes, it now shows hours and seconds too. Although it only shows either hours or seconds. You’ll see.

Fixed

2 Likes

It seems to be working when selecting a day but it doesn’t show the time anymore when selecting multiple days at once

2 Likes

Thank you, Kumi :high_touch:

1 Like

This is still working for me. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

I’ve updated to 3.0.33, but the total time is still broken.

2 Likes

Thanks! This should be fixed now in v3.0.34

4 Likes

Thanks for the update! The single review display looks better now:

1 Like

Yep! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Yes everything works fine for me now, thanks for the updates!

1 Like

I use the first review to determine when your session started, so unfortunately it’s not possible to time a single review (and the time for 2 reviews is actually just the time for the second review)

1 Like

What’s up with the difference in the amount of burned items? Does it count removed and/or resurrected items? :caught_durtling:

2 Likes

For the reviews I look at all registered reviews, which I believe include both removed and resurrected items.

I also explicitly request removed items from the API for the lessons, too

1 Like

Oooh, nice nice. Would it be possible to make the removed items appear in the list of items? :caught_durtling: (preferably grouped together at the bottom of the list or in their own distinct color)

Might be related - I see that neither 今日(こんにち)は nor 乱交(らんこう) appear on wkstats. No idea whether that is intentional or caused by limitations of API stuff.

1 Like

They don’t already?

I’ll think about it!

Not sure what rfindley does about hidden items on wkstats. I imagine he doesn’t include them to reduce confusion

1 Like

They don’t :caught_durtling: At least not the two I mentioned. Can’t remember what other items there were.

Wiii!

1 Like