[Userscript] Wanikani Heatmap

251446983644938240 You don’t have to do it

Ah, thanks. I can replicate it with that.

2 Likes

You could use something like 1970-01-01 or 2010-01-01

WK reports you have been serving the Crabigator since April 14, 2020

I still want the gray back…

asks a Kumirei what the hex code was for the gray

2 Likes

Should be fixed

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/410911-wanikani-heatmap-3-0-0-beta

1 Like

Yes, fixed.

1 Like

Actually "0" is an invalid date in Firefox (in Chrome it’s interpreted as unix 0), so it was defaulting to 2012-01-01 (my chosen default)

1 Like

Good job with the new update :durtle_love: Looks like click and drag is super smooth :+1:

Tho I’m not sure if this is something that can be fixed :eyes: but in case you haven’t noticed (just haven’t seen anyone mention it yet): the level up circles disappear when selected with click and drag. They always return upon refreshing the page tho, so not a big bug

3 Likes

Ah, I had noticed that but forgot about it. Should be a simple fix

1 Like

I’ve seen that heatmap somewhere before…

3 Likes

Fixed!

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/410911-wanikani-heatmap-3-0-0-beta

1 Like

Yay! :durtle_noice:

2 Likes

Just checked, and I can at least confirm the year to still be zero and the counter for the number of reviews this month still seems to be slightly off.

The week and day totals are accurate, the month total is slightly lower than expected. The sum of the number of reviews per day should come out to 2586, which is slightly higher than the sum reported.

I also noticed the overall total seems to be slightly off, the new heatmap reports 5946 whereas the old one reports 5954. The two heatmaps also seem to disagree on the number of reviews I did yesterday, although since the difference is 6 this doesn’t seem to completely explain the discrepancy. I checked all other days, and the numbers seemed equal for those days.

Can also confirm this one is still there, images of both the new and hold heatmap reporting on the same day:

Aside from the first 2 hours of the day not reporting any reviews, the other hours of the day do seem to match the numbers reported by the old heatmap. I think it might be related to timezones, I’m currently on a +2 timezone, which coincidentally seems to be to be the exact hours missing from the start of each day.

This one is fixed now :smile:

2 Likes

Aw poop! Ok, what browser are you on again?

Hmm, did you reset your reviews since I mentioned fixing that particular bug?

I was thinking the same thing. It’s strange, though, because it’s fine for me and I am GMT+2

Firefox 80.

Usually after a reload it seems to fix the counter (as was the case today) for any previous day. I think my last reload was maybe 3 or 4 days ago. Reloading just now seemed to put the counters back at equal values, I’ll keep looking if the counters report different values in the next couple of days, if a mismatch happens again I’ll try to remember exactly what I did to trigger one.

1 Like

Thanks, I will have a closer look on Firefox.

Please do keep a look out to see if it changes, but you don’t need to see what triggers it. The script checks for new reviews when the page loads, so that’s when it would happen

2 Likes

i had 8 items on this day, it shows 16 reviews but i had 100% correct and a radical in there, so i must have answered 15 review questions (8 meanings, 7 readings).

previously my max per day showed 1717 reviews but now it’s exactly on 3434, so there’s something amiss i guess.

2 Likes

The new heatmap seems to count some reviews twice on some days, but not on all days.

Here the numbers are doubled in the new heatmap
New heatmap

Old heatmap

Here they report the same number
New heatmap

Old heatmap

2 Likes

Did you two just update for the first time since since the 11th? On the 11th I made a change which caused all reviews to be fetched anew, in effect doubling them. Reloading the reviews (button in the settings) should solve this

2 Likes

Probably - I’m not experiencing this…

1 Like