[Userscript] Wanikani Heatmap

I now see the formerly missing burn count. Many thanks.

2 Likes

yep, burns are back! thanks!

2 Likes

Yes, looking good! Thanks again, @Kumirei!

2 Likes

There seems to be a significant difference between the total reviews displayed by this script compared to the figures shown on wkstats. Donā€™t know which of these is accurate.

1 Like

I count reading and meaning as one item, the stats site displays them separately, as you can tell. The reason why the stats siteā€™s count isnā€™t exactly 2x the heatmap count is most likely due to radicals only having a meaning question. There is a discrepancy of 116 reviews if you 2x the heatmap count, indicating that you have done 116 radical reviews, which seems reasonable to me.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification. Looks like I should have read the other lines before posting.:man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Woke up today to my heatmap not working! :scream: Anyone else having issues?

For reference, the console is spitting out a 404 error.

1 Like

This issue has already been resolved, just update to the newest version

1 Like

Sorry to bother you, but Iā€™m having issues with the Heatmap not showing up on my Dashboard all of a sudden. I reinstalled the script (even though I already updated it), along with the WaniKani Open Framework for good measure. Still no luck.

At first it was also Ultimate Timeline that refused to show, but after closing the entire browser and then restarting, that script came back on. No such luck with the Heatmapā€¦

Any advice would be great! ^>^

2 Likes

I am not experiencing this issue so could you send me a screenshot of your console?
(F12 and navigate to the console tab, or on Chrome CTRLSHIFTJ)

I hope I understood what you wanted there, but here goes.

1 Like

Iā€™m not seeing any error from the Heatmap script. There is one from WKOF, though @rfindley

1 Like

Well, itā€™s getting late. So, there is always tomorrow. Iā€™ll get back to you if things magically starts working! ^^

1 Like

I would appear that the heatmap has suddenly reappeared. I have no idea what happened there. I mean, I did close down my browser several times, reinstall scripts and nothing worked. And now it just came back after my last review session. But, Iā€™m happy as long as things work. ^>^

1 Like

Hi there, @Kumirei! Installed this today and found a minor bug in the settings, under Lessons > Streak > Count zero lessons days, the tooltip says ā€œCount days with lessons done but also none to do, towards the streakā€, which should probably say ā€œno lessons doneā€.
Thank you for the excellent script! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Kumirei! Iā€™m having issues changing the colors on the heatmap, no idea what Iā€™m doing wrong.

1 Like

What issues do you have? It will be hard for Kumirei to answer without knowledge of the issues.

1 Like

Sorry, posted prematurely.

1. I canā€™t change the colors on the forecasted reviews. It wonā€™t save them. I select them and hit the save button, the settings window goes away, the page reloads, still yellow. Looking in the settings shows that itā€™s back to the yellow gradient as well.
  2. It also doesnā€™t allow me to change them twice in a row. For example, if I change the start color, change the second color, and then try to go back to the start color, it refuses to register the click on the start color.
  3. If I change the start and end colors on the forecasted reviews, the ā€œgenerate from start to endā€ button turns everything back to yellow.
  4. I managed to change the color of the past reviews, but I noticed that it doesnā€™t take if the ā€œuse these colorsā€ button is selected while you change the colors. It keeps changing it back to green. I have to uncheck the ā€œuse these colorsā€ option, then select it again after setting the colors I want.
1 Like

Will have a look at all this sometime next week

1 Like

What?