[Userscript] Wanikani Heatmap

Oops, I didn’t think I was using that info. I have published a hotfix. See if this works

6 Likes

Nah, I was using that info for keys when storing data

2 Likes

Seems to be working again, thanks!

1 Like

That did it, thank you!

1 Like

I was talking too fast I have problems when clicking on a day to get the stats. The script hangs in this state:

Heatmap1

The console output:

heatmap2

I made sure to use the new hotfix.

Day details are not available from before June sometime this year. I was using the updated_at info to fetch the days’ reviews, but that is no longer possible since they updated every single review in June. This is a known issue, but I won’t address it in the current version of the script; it will have to wait until the rewrite.

1 Like

I had the problem when clicking for yesterday so I don’t see how this is related to data from before June. The problem just magically went away. The script works fine now.

Oh, I saw the May date and thought that’s what you were attempting to view. I made a (few) typo(s) in the first fix which have already been dealt with

1 Like

It is fine now.

1 Like

My heat map isn’t showing up… どうして?

Edit: I checked for user script updates and it’s back.

1 Like

Just one more question about the Heatmap:

I know that I will start burning next week so I’m constantly checking the heatmap.

The pop-up used to say: “x number of reviews, y number of burns”. Now it just says the number of reviews, not the number of burns

I know from other scripts that I have burns on that day

I don’t know if this is something that you can fix, or even if it’s something that you want to fix, but I wanted to let you know all the same. Thanks again for everything you do! I really appreciate all your scripts, and especially the heatmap!

3 Likes

Maybe there’s a setting somewhere that’s reset? Or maybe it’s the API update

2 Likes

I just noticed it, too. I’d love to see the number of upcoming burn items come back.

1 Like

Will look at it tonight. I won’t be home for another few hours

3 Likes

Has the heatmap dissapeared for anyone else? I know that it’s turned on and I can access the settings but the map itself is gone.

1 Like

Yes for me it has disappeared, too… :confused: @Kumirei any ideas what could be the cause?

The message at the bottom is

Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: item.assignments.srs_stage_name is undefined
    get_future_reviews moz-extension://cedff038-1325-4b5c-ba23-1315be167f21/userscripts/Wanikani Heatmap.user.js?id=de7b2847-f4fe-402b-a1b7-0d3fd385f379:256
eval line 3 > eval:256:24

​```

Go to the installation page and make sure you have the latest version

@Mirella same for you. This issue should already be resolved

3 Likes

Thanks that worked! :heart:

1 Like

Same here, all fixed now. Thanks a ton! :durtle_love:

Fixed! probably!

5 Likes