[Userscript] Wanikani Heatmap

That makes perfect sense. All my reviews are listed under yesterday. Every other day displays only zeroes. They must still be running post-fills on new fields or something. (Note this holds for day details only, the heatmap itself looks fine).

Also explains why my dashboard kept loading reviews yesterday - so many updates… (would this also have caused additional load on the servers by anyone running scripts with review info in them and maybe have contributed to the intermittent timeouts?)

1 Like

Yep, that is exactly what seems to be happening. Given that yesterday’s reviews have been updated today (at least mine have) they’re probably done now. Makes sense since they were going to make an announcement soon. Hopefully that means all days from now on will be viewable.

3 Likes

Hi I installed it and saw it exactly once, I set the date to the 2020-06-10 and reloaded and it stopped appearing entirely. Here’s the error it gives. I tried reinstalling it and it keeps doing this now.

edit: ended up clearing the last hour’s cache/history and it finally fixed it. I won’t be touching start date again lol…

Can you confirm that you hadn’t done any lessons since that date? Found a bug that broke the script if you hadn’t done any lessons. Should be fixed now if you update.

Wanikani Heatmap

Here’s what my heat map looks like. I’ve had a very long hiatus, so wanted to set it to June 10th the day I started again. I’ll update and try changing the date and edit this post with the result. Oh lessons, yeah I was catching up on reviews til now so my last lesson was probably years ago lol.

edit: Can confirm the update works now. I did do some lessons last night though. Thanks for swift update :slight_smile:

1 Like

ukKr5

I has streak :eyes: :sparkles:

(Though there has been days where I did only a few reviews to keep the streak going, ehehe x3 )

9 Likes

Woah! Super impressive!

2 Likes

Thanks! :sparkles:

You know, I just noticed this… :eyes:

And thought maybe it would bother you like the corner of the level number in the other script :laughing: :eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that in some other screenshots :eyes: Looks fine for me and since I am working on a rewrite anyway I’m not going to bother fixing it 251446983644938240

Adding some new features to the next version… Maybe I’ll spoil a bit

7 Likes

ohhh! :eyes: When do you think you’ll be done rewriting? :caught_durtling:

2 Likes

Hmm… A few weeks hopefully. I think I’ll be doing a beta before I push it to make sure everything works right and to add any missing features, so you could maybe get it a bit early if you’d like

1 Like

If I can keep streak? :caught_durtling:

3 Likes

Of course! In fact, I’ll double your streak!

2 Likes

Yay! :durtle_noice:

Wait… :thinking:

5 Likes

Yesterday or so I noticed that Heatmap displays my review detail information only from last Wednesday (June 17th); before that, all review count details except the count itself are shown as zero:

I also noticed that WKOF does not seem to load the review information? The bar in the splash screen stays empty. So maybe WKOF has a problem - but I figured I’d start reporting this where it’s visible to me, so maybe you can trace it back?

1 Like

Sadly there is no easy way to fix that. I was relying on the updated date to fetch the reviews, but recently they updated every single review record so that doesn’t work anymore. They finished updating on the 17th, which is why it works from then on. I will be doing it differently in the next version, but it wouldn’t work well with the current version so it will have to wait.

Oh I see. Nevermind then! I was more confused than affected anyways…

1 Like

Time… how much time we’ve spent on WK?! I’m afraid to find out!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
But also very curious!

2 Likes

Any possibility for hex code colour input in addition to RGB? I like to mess around with colour palettes from websites like Coolors and they only give the hex data.

2 Likes