[Userscript] Wanikani Heatmap

Ah! I didn’t think to use outline when borders didn’t work. Thank you!

I liked having the corners rounded a bit, but if people are fine with this then that’s much easier to do.

1 Like

Do the one that is easier! =D

4 Likes

Go the time consuming complicated route!

6ck2oSH

8 Likes

Actually, it wouldn’t be that time-consuming, since I already have it figured out

5 Likes

mumbles and walks away kicking rocks Stupid genius Swede. Stupid universe.

10 Likes

@jbradleyc You said the date was still incorrect for you in the newest version. I tried your API key and it looks ok for me. You probably just have to refetch. I didn’t want to make everyone refetch when I just fixed the tooltip. GDI though, you have 130k reviews since they started logging. You’re crazy. Took forever to load.

chrome_kyY938GsA5

chrome_wEqtELI2VJ

2 Likes

It’s the viking DNA

2 Likes

あっ、間違えました!実は全部が大丈夫ですよ‼ ありがとうございます!

1 Like

Add it all! Add it all!

Seriously though, I love this script. Thank you again @Kumirei

1 Like
v.1.5.0

+ Level-up indicators.

+ Level-up settings. Default color is either black or white depending on your theme.

+ Confirmation of having deleted data.

~ Made the custom colors and reset options separate for lessons and reviews.

8 Likes

I ended up using an overlay anyway because outlines weren’t working for the edges of the heatmaps and I don’t know if that could be fixed. Also if the outline was too big there would be some weird overlap going on.

Thanks so much @Kumirei. It is super awesome and works very well for me!

And I should learn Kanji harder.

1 Like

You can really see that I was diligent in the beginning; doing all the lessons in one batch as soon as they were available

1 Like

did this serve you well? If I am taking them all at once I feel my head is about to explode and I guess I can sort them out anymore.

1 Like

Worked just fine for me. It’s not that I got burned out, I just go busy with other things. I preferred doing a few hundred reviews at once rather than a few here and there, so all lessons at once and reviewing once or twice a day at most was perfect for me.

Nice. Probably I am going to try this. But on the other hand, I am pretty bad already with 200 apprentice cards … and there are a lot coming back from higher levels too. :frowning:

v.1.6.0

+ Simple marker for the current day (default red)
chrome_v0mj2n9puq

+ Accompanying settings

4 Likes

welp, the script doesn’t work for me now apparently, after the new update I clicked on settings > reviews > reset data (or something like that, it was at the bottom. I assumed it will reset the settings to the default) and after that, the heatmap disappeared entirely.
no messages or warning or anything at all

Did you add the html color codes to your settings dialog?
(I don’t remember adding that in wkof, but if not, I should. It’s super handy)
(edit: maybe as an option)

1 Like

I had to chose “check scripts on updates” in the tampermonkey toolbar, then it would ge the new script