[Userscript] Wanikani Heatmap

It looks like SRS stages of reviews per day and review accuracy.

Just wanted to chime in and mention that I do appreciate the tiny heat map. お疲れ様でした!

2 Likes

My heatmap stopped appearing - is there a checklist somewhere about how to figure out what’s going on? I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the script, didn’t work. Thanks!

2 Likes

You should start by checking the console for errors. You can do this by either hitting F12 and navigating to the console tab, or on Chrome hitting CTRLSHIFTJ

Perhaps it’s this? It’s the only error that seems related to heatmap, but it could be wrong, I’m not a script guy:

Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: item.assignments.srs_stage_name is undefined
get_future_reviews moz-extension://cf7c4fbb-d770-4ed0-8ce4-8b29b6f2778d/userscripts/Wanikani Heatmap.user.js?id=e48f3db4-70e5-44e8-b1c0-a89dac63bb2e:256

Maybe it is related to this? Do you use this script? Maybe the error message accuses the wrong script.

This sounds like a problem associated with the API sunset that occurred today. item.assignments.srs_stage_name has been deprecated and can no longer be used. Heatmap works for me so I don’t think this script uses this. Your error message is probably accusing the wrong script.

1 Like

Oops, I didn’t think I was using that info. I have published a hotfix. See if this works
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/377336-wanikani-heatmap

6 Likes

Nah, I was using that info for keys when storing data

2 Likes

Seems to be working again, thanks!

1 Like

That did it, thank you!

1 Like

I was talking too fast I have problems when clicking on a day to get the stats. The script hangs in this state:

Heatmap1

The console output:

heatmap2

I made sure to use the new hotfix.

Day details are not available from before June sometime this year. I was using the updated_at info to fetch the days’ reviews, but that is no longer possible since they updated every single review in June. This is a known issue, but I won’t address it in the current version of the script; it will have to wait until the rewrite.

1 Like

I had the problem when clicking for yesterday so I don’t see how this is related to data from before June. The problem just magically went away. The script works fine now.

Oh, I saw the May date and thought that’s what you were attempting to view. I made a (few) typo(s) in the first fix which have already been dealt with

1 Like

It is fine now.

1 Like

My heat map isn’t showing up… どうして?

Edit: I checked for user script updates and it’s back.

1 Like

Just one more question about the Heatmap:

I know that I will start burning next week so I’m constantly checking the heatmap.

The pop-up used to say: “x number of reviews, y number of burns”. Now it just says the number of reviews, not the number of burns

I know from other scripts that I have burns on that day

I don’t know if this is something that you can fix, or even if it’s something that you want to fix, but I wanted to let you know all the same. Thanks again for everything you do! I really appreciate all your scripts, and especially the heatmap!

3 Likes

Maybe there’s a setting somewhere that’s reset? Or maybe it’s the API update

2 Likes

I just noticed it, too. I’d love to see the number of upcoming burn items come back.

1 Like

Will look at it tonight. I won’t be home for another few hours

3 Likes