[Userscript] Wanikani Heatmap

This is incredible, thank you so much for your hard work! :pray:

1 Like

Big fan of this awesome script!
I notice wkstats and the heatmap reporting different numbers for total reviews. Where does the difference come from?
grafik

100k vs 47k is quite the difference. Also, I would love to have a cumultative option, to see the total number of reviews going up, similar to how Anki shows it:

1 Like

WKstats reports meaning and reading reviews separately, whereas the heatmap merges them. So if you answer a kanji/vocab item entirely correct, it’d be 2 reviews according to WKstats and 1 according to the heatmap. If you make any mistakes the numbers diverge even further.

1 Like

How would you do this with a heatmap? Add a number to the hover tooltip?

1 Like

@Kumirei Yes, exactly how I imagined it!

@BIsTheAnswer Ohh, thx for clarifying! Then it’s more inline with how Anki counts it, since a vocab card gives you both reading and meaning.

1 Like

Seems like a better request for [Userscript] WaniKani Workload Graph

1 Like

True. I also tried that userscript out already. I’m mainly interested in the information “How many reviews total did I reach on 2021-09-05?”. The Graph representation is not the important part to me, but the information. So it would fit into the heatmap as a small number shown when hovering as well.

On the Heatmap, you can drag over a section of the days, and it will give you a summary of those days. Would that be what you’re looking for?

Example

3 Likes

OMG That’s exactly what I wanted!
So many thanks! I missed this when skimming the summary page of the user-script I guess. I’m a happy kiwi bird now. :kiwi_fruit:

3 Likes

Hi. It’s been a while since I’ve been to Wanikani. I hugely appreciated your Heatmap back then. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to make it display this time.

*I’m using Chrome Version 98.0.4758.80

1 Like
  1. Do you have Wanikani Open Framework installed as the #1 script?
  2. Can you confirm the version of the Heatmap you have installed?
  1. Yes. I rearranged the order of the scripts and placed Wanikani Open Framework as #1.
  2. The version of the Heatmap I installed is 3.0.47.
1 Like

Can you check the console for errors? F12 → Console

Thank you for your help. Here, I took a screenshot from the console.

1 Like

Hmm, nothing related to the Heatmap there. When you’re on the dashboard does it show up in the list of scripts active on the page? You should be able to see this if you just click the extension

Yes, it’s showing up.

1 Like

Does the Heatmap settings show up in the settings menu? If so maybe try changing the position?

I can’t seem to find the Heatmap settings on the settings menu.

1 Like

Hmm. Is level duration working for you? That should be there, too.

Oh. now that you mention it, it doesn’t seem to be working too.

1 Like