[Userscript] Simple Show Context Sentence

Hello! your script is just what I’d been looking for, but is there any way to add an audio button, like in the advanced context sentence 2 script?

this uses automated voice synthesis. I’ve been using it heavily during lessons, it allows me to read along with the voice ; it makes reading context sentences faster, and helps print the pronunciation and pitch accent in my memory.

For now, as an equivalent function, I’m using the “google translate” chrome extension ; when I select any text, it opens a little google translate box, which has a text to speech option.

But this process is slower than just clicking on a “audio” button like with the “advanced context sentence 2” script.

I don’t know how to code, or I’d do it myself. It might be possible to use relevantlines from “advanced context sentence 2” and insert them in this script?

Also this script is super useful but I had trouble initially finding it, because it’s not in the main list of API and 3rd party apps. Lots of people would benefit from finding it there!