Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone!
This userscript improves the level overview popup by adding…
- The visual SRS breakdown of all items within that level.
- A green checkbox to levels that are 100% burned.
- A gray padlock to levels that are 100% locked.
- A tooltip when hovering over a level that shows exact SRS breakdown and the next review info.
- A settings popup to configure the script (currently only to hide/show the next review info).
- A “+” to the “Levels” nav bar text to signify that the script is active and has finished setting up.
NOTE: This userscript requires you to install the Wanikani open framework. You can find information on how to install that here.
This is particularly useful for people working on burning all of the items within levels, as well as it being just interesting to see your progress as you move up the levels.
For reference, here’s what the original looks like
If you experience any issues with this, please let me know in this thread. I’d also appreciate any feedback on how to improve this script visually or functionally.
2.1.1 - Refix the issue in v2.0.2.
2.1.0 - Added a settings panel to show/hide the next review character. Fixed issue with some radicals showing as “null” as the next review character. Decreased the overall sizing of the tooltip. Major code refactoring.
2.0.2 - Fixed tooltip sticking when moving right quickly over the level blocks.
2.0.1 - Minor code refactoring.
2.0.0 - Added tooltip on level hover with exact numbers and next review character.
1.0.1 - Remove hardcoded fully burnt levels 1-2.
1.0.0 - Initial release.