[Userscript] Levels by SRS

Hi, can I ask what is the logic behind the 11/12 ratio ? Does it have a statistical implication?
Thanks

Nothing that elegant. I prefer base twelve (dozenal), and 92% is a decent approximation of E0 p/g (eleven dozen per gross). I have since changed it to 60 p/g (50%), but I think that’s too low, so I might try for one standard deviation next.

Here is another one for you :wink:

Sometimes it sits nicely:

… but mostly it does not:

I noticed this first starting to happen when applying the following fix for the Leech Tables script:

Changes location on a simple page refresh so looks like they are fighting over space and time.

Looks like they all insert after the SRS breakdown and there is a race condition. I’ll look into inserting it in a better way

2 Likes

Thank you.
… I might suggest a little spacing after it also

1 Like

Updated. Try now

2 Likes

All looks just perfect my friend; all are playing together very nicely indeed.
Thank you!

2 Likes

This script is crashing on me. Nothing displays on the dashboard anymore. Here is the error in the console log.

SRSbyLevel

Are you on the latest version? I already updated this

1 Like

I was not. I upgraded the version and it is fixed. Thanks.

It loads for me, but seems to be a tiny bit confused:

I’m definitely on the latest version and tried a reinstall :man_shrugging:
Screenshot_20200818_132247
@Kumirei

1 Like

You are right. Same here. I didn’t notice.

2 Likes

Oh, oops. I will have a look when I get home tonight

2 Likes

Just needed to capitalize the stage names. @Faun @prouleau can you update and confirm that it’s fixed?

2 Likes

Confirmed, thanks ^^

2 Likes

It is fixed for me. Many thanks.

1 Like

Nice, you burned an item in the meanwhile :+1: :fire:

3 Likes

@Kumirei
I was wondering if it would be possible to break down the stats to show each individual SRS level. There are 10 levels altogether, I gather. I think Apprentice and/or Guru has a few ‘levels’ each.

Just curious.

Thanks.

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply, I’ve had this on my list to look into. I don’t think there is an easy way for me to add that as an option without rewriting large parts of the script, so I won’t put it on my to-do list right away. I’ll keep it in the back of my mind, though. It’s a good suggestion

1 Like

Thanks!
I keep wondering how close I am to my first Burn. :grin:

1 Like