[userscript] Level-Up Celebrator!

This looks super fun! Thanks for this. :smiley:

(I’d seen the burn celebrations before, and burns=gold scripts…)

Nnnngggg I want it so baaaaadlyyyyyy…!!
The user script command on FireFox isn’t working and I can’t even figure out where the equivalent even is on tampermonkey…

Just figured out that you actually have to be on the dashboard (aka the only place this script is even VALID) before the user script command options show up.

Now I feel like an IIIIDIOOOOT

But I’m not going to edit my previous post, I’m just gonna take the shame LIKE AN ADULT

Haha! I had remembered installing this, and somewhat the setup I made for leveling up, but I had no idea I’d get other little encouragement messages. 750 Master items! That’s pretty cool! :smiley: Had the Psych guys dancing around for me. Made me smile.

Thanks again for this encouraging script! :smiley:

Otter boogie whenever I need it

Or perhaps a slam dunk?

I think the slam dunk otter is cuter - also in higher quality gif. :smiley:

I really like this, however I was wondering. Am I only able to enter a URL for the pic/gif or can I add one from my own pc? If yes, can you tell me what to enter (in a generalized fashion since, obviously, you don’t have access to my HD.)  ~frankiebluej

frankiebluej said... I really like this, however I was wondering. Am I only able to enter a URL for the pic/gif or can I add one from my own pc? If yes, can you tell me what to enter (in a generalized fashion since, obviously, you don't have access to my HD.)  ~frankiebluej
 I'm 93,27% sure that's not possible. Javascript can't just have access to your hard drive. That would be a serious security issue. You could upload the image you want to imgur or a similar site, and use that url.

@mempo: wow. 93.27% is pretty specific. You must know everything about his, huh? lol. :wink:

Thanks for info. I thought about that, but wasn’t sure. I’ll try imgur out. ~frankiebluej

frankiebluej said... @mempo: wow. 93.27% is pretty specific. You must know everything about his, huh? lol. ;)

Thanks for info. I thought about that, but wasn't sure. I'll try imgur out. ~frankiebluej
 Still 6.73% room left for improvement though.
Mempo said...
frankiebluej said... @mempo: wow. 93.27% is pretty specific. You must know everything about his, huh? lol. ;)

Thanks for info. I thought about that, but wasn't sure. I'll try imgur out. ~frankiebluej
 Thank you very much mempo!!!!  Now I have Alan Rickman smirking at me when I level up. Which I did yesterday.

frankiebluej said...
Mempo said...

Thank you very much mempo!!!!  Now I have Alan Rickman smirking at me when I level up. Which I did yesterday.

That's absolutely genius!

I'll just steal your idea without shame and get an Alan Rickman GIF of my own.

No wait!

Even better…

httpreactiongiforgwp-contentuploadsGIF201411at-first-I-Coy-like-likes-Nick-Offerman-smile-smirk-smirking-then-I-LOLd-GIFgif

I also set the text to “Hihi! You leveled up! Congratulations!” and put the text in the middle of the screen with the GIF on the right, so it looks like he’s giggling at the text…

Can’t wait to level up again ^^

hahahah! This is an awesome script! I get so excited when I see my pretty picture (I haven’t personalized it, yet, just going with the falling Cherry Blossoms for now)

But, this morning… I got a weird happy message that said I’d just mastered my 750th item… and that’s weird… 'cause I only have about 300 of them…  At first I was like YEAH! ACHIEVEMENT! Then I was like… oh… wait. That’s not real, lol. Has anyone else got any celebratory fake outs?

dirkgent1y said... hahahah! This is an awesome script! I get so excited when I see my pretty picture (I haven't personalized it, yet, just going with the falling Cherry Blossoms for now)

But, this morning... I got a weird happy message that said I'd just mastered my 750th item... and that's weird... 'cause I only have about 300 of them...  At first I was like YEAH! ACHIEVEMENT! Then I was like... oh... wait. That's not real, lol. Has anyone else got any celebratory fake outs?
 Did you include your enlightened and burned items? I think it counts 'master level and up'.

Ok, lol you're level 8, so maybe you don't have any burns yet...

Meh, I haven't got any fakes yet. Not that I would care anyway, because celebration just makes me happy (even random or unjustified celebration). You should try the happy burn script.

lol, I didn’t really MIND it, lol. I just did a little happy dance and was like… wait, what? 

BUT! Now that you mention it! I think you’re right, because if I add my mastered and enlightened items… I get 753!!! Woot! Woot! The script was not deceived. I HAVE mastered 750 items!!! DOUBLE CELEBRATE!!!

… I am totally gonna look for that happy burn script. THUMBS UP!

In case you haven’t found it yet, look no further: /t/Userscript-WaniKani-Super-Burn-Happy-Script-Celebrate-your-burns/5289/1

Enjoy the confetti! YEAY CONFETTI FOR EVERYBODY!

Mempo said... No wait!

Even better...

httpreactiongiforgwp-contentuploadsGIF201411at-first-I-Coy-like-likes-Nick-Offerman-smile-smirk-smirking-then-I-LOLd-GIFgif

I also set the text to “Hihi! You leveled up! Congratulations!” and put the text in the middle of the screen with the GIF on the right, so it looks like he’s giggling at the text…

Can’t wait to level up again ^^

lol! I bet that is great! How did you get the pic to the right side of the screen? ~frankiebluej

Mempo said...I also set the text to "Hihi! You leveled up! Congratulations!" and put the text in the middle of the screen with the GIF on the right, so it looks like he's giggling at the text...
 I've seen some people managed to fiddle with the layout to have the gif centered and the text below it, etc.
I have no idea how to change that though... I assume i have to go through the code and change some values?

Nice!! I’ll use this (´・ω・`)