[Unsupported] Leech training script

My Leeches thing is blank, does that mean I don’t have any leeches or is something broken?

mine is blank too , it s not working ! it’s been days !

1 Like

Very low leech numbers for me the past few days (even though I should have quite a few) and after refreshing the page it sometimes removes all leeches (0 leeches).

My Leeches thing is blank, does that mean I don’t have any leeches or is something broken?

I removed timeout from the requests to work around slow server times. Update to the latest version of the script.

Very low leech numbers for me the past few days (even though I should have quite a few)

I’ve added more explanatory information to the page that generates the lessons. For now you have visit it direcly to see what the numbers are https://wanikanitools-golang.curiousattemptbunny.com/leeches/lesson. E.g.:

Okay, thanks. I should have 1 leech available according to that information page. But the dashboard number still says 0.

Edit: Looks like it’s working properly now but I’ll have to observe it further.

script updated but still not working , still blank wih no leeches available

1 Like

Been having problems with this script for around a week or so =/ Sometimes it works, I do a session and then the circle goes blank again. I’m 200% sure I have leeches to train. Any suggestion?

1 Like

I think the script uses hitechbunny’s server… I suspect if the server is down or unavailable, it gives a blank disk. Unfortunately it seems to be down more than available. I’d like to get cracking - at least for the latest iteration, I’m hovering around 475-500 leeches - maybe I’m causing the server to overload!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

When the circle goes blank it’s loading a new training set. It normally takes 2-5 seconds, but can take up to 15 seconds in extreme cases. I could put some work in to prepare the next lesson before the current one ends. Not sure when I’ll get to that, though.

Well, that’s how it used to work for me, but not anymore. Since my last post 2 hours ago, the leech number has yet to appear. No matter how much I refresh or wait, I haven’t been able to put it to work =/

2 Likes

Today I did leech training and then reviews. I had the same Item in the leech training and in the review.

1 Like

It’s possible to pull in a confusable-item in with a leech that you just reviewed.

I encounter this error a lot.

I really liked this script but since it’s not working anymore and I don t get nay help , I removed it !

very sad and disappointed !

1 Like

Sometimes the server needs about 10 seconds to respond.
But the timeout is set to 3 seconds.
Even if you repeat this 3 times it will fail.

I modified the script and set the timeout to 30 seconds.

It takes a bit but it works now every time :slight_smile:

Can you share your working version? Mine isn’t working for the last 2 weeks unfortunately =/

Edit the script on line 450 and set the timeout to a higher number

3000 = 3 second
60000 = 1 minute

2 Likes

Damn, it’s working. Tysm :star_struck:

1 Like

This sounds awesome! I’ll be installing this when I get home in a few days. Need this to clear out my backlog for sure.

Thank you for that link. It says I have 159 leeches, but I don’t think I should count things I’ve only gotten wrong once or twice.

It’s interesting to see I’ve got a few items wrong 11 times… Both from level 4 and level 10.