[UserScript] Integrated Custom SRS

It should, though haven’t tried yet. It augments your review queue locally, so I don’t think wk should have any idea about anything being added to it.
I was actually planning to add “official” decks, for example joyo kanji not on wk, or common kana only words, but first I want to at least get the extension into v1.0.0 and I’m kinda busy.

1 Like

I love this as it allows me to add a lot of stuff that I want to study but couldn’t because of my hatred for anki.

My one complaint however is that I need to fix some cards but I seemingly have no way of editing them or deleting them. (At least as far as I can tell.)

I don’t know if I’m missing something or not.

I do mention that in the original post, the extension is currently not ready and those are planned features. I just don’t have the time to work on this right now.

2 Likes

sorry to bother you again, but I wanted to make sure because I couldn’t find it being mentioned anywhere — are the new vocab items introduced only after their composing kanji or do the kanji in them have no effect on the ‘unlocking’ of the items? if not, that’d be a nice feature to have :slight_smile:

It’s not yet implemented, though I want a feature like it later. Maybe even an auto kanji thing, that allows you to add kanji you haven’t seen yet into the lesson pile as well.

1 Like