[Userscript]: Golden Burn

I didn’t know I needed this until now.

This is almost game changing!

I really want to goldify ALL the things now.

This is game-changing, I agree. I was using WK on my work computer the other day and, damn, my dashboard looked depressing without this.

I wonder if there’s any chance something similar could be implemented for the stats site? (I’m referring to the “idigtech” one, formerly ky.statistics). Would be lovely to see all those gold kanji standing out all gleaming and shiny and proud…

riccyjay said... This is game-changing, I agree. I was using WK on my work computer the other day and, damn, my dashboard looked depressing without this.

I wonder if there's any chance something similar could be implemented for the stats site? (I'm referring to the "idigtech" one, formerly ky.statistics). Would be lovely to see all those gold kanji standing out all gleaming and shiny and proud...
 The new version of the stats site (coming soon) looks quite a bit different.  And yes, there's some gold bling :-)

I just noticed this when checking recent topics after going through 40 lessons. I need this in my life! Must goldify all the things! Give me those nice and fat gold bars!

It makes me so sad when I go on mobile and my burns are black.

You deserve the sect “The Midas Touch”

rfindley said... The new version of the stats site (coming soon) looks quite a bit different.  And yes, there's some gold bling :-)
 New version stats? 

omg
very excite
much anticipate

Was not looking forward to burning my turtles 0.o… Some black backgrounds look very nice, but this didn’t exactly make me excited to see my first burned item. Now, I’m looking forward to it. Thanks for another great one rfindley. oh and the new stats site is very nice. ~frankiebluej

OMG just installed this… I LOVE IT!

Like many, I didn’t realise I wanted this until I clicked and saw it for myself.

Do excuse me while I go gild some turtles…

woooow it’s so pretty! i don’t even have any enlightened yet (first ones tomorrow!!), but this is soooo pretty <3

install now and wait 4 months to see gold :')

The gold is soooo much nicer than ash grey.  Thanks!

sirvorn said... It makes me so sad when I go on mobile and my burns are black.

You deserve the sect "The Midas Touch"
 The true reason of Sect 金?
polv said...
sirvorn said... It makes me so sad when I go on mobile and my burns are black.

You deserve the sect "The Midas Touch"
 The true reason of Sect 金?
 I think so.  I only got my sect name a few weeks ago, but that's how it goes sometimes... just whenever the Crabigator gets a whim :-)

I’ve installed this for months and am finally starting to burn stuff :joy: but the script doesn’t turn the ultimate timeline black burn to gold huh? :stuck_out_tongue: thanks for this awesomeness :smiley:

installs even though I won’t burn anything for three months

1 Like

Heh… I never thought of that :slight_smile:

:point_right: [v1.0.4] - Change burn indicators to Gold in Ultimate Timeline :point_left:

Let’s see how long it takes people to notice…

2 Likes

wah wah! looks niceee :rose: ありがとうございました。

senpai noticed me, hehehehehehehehhehehee giggles creepily in a corner

Looked at the timeline earlier, and thought something seemed slightly…different. Either that or I’m just slow at noticing stuff. :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks all fancy now.

Eh, I wonder why you don’t have a golden bar despite having a golden arrow?

Mine looks like this:

1 Like

The standard appearance is like 50% opacity gray instead of black, with a black arrow, for burn reviews, so I’m guessing it’s 50% opacity gold, or thereabouts.