[Userscript] Forums: User Tags

:warning: This is a third-party script/app and is not created by the WaniKani team. By using this, you understand that it can stop working at any time or be discontinued indefinitely.

I made this script because I always forget who, or what, people are. It is especially hard when they change avatars or names, or in some cases both looking at you @TamanegiNoKame (ノꐦ ⊙曲ఠ)ノ彡┻━┻

What

It adds an invisible input field to the right of users’ names and titles, this can be used to enter a “tag” which will then be displayed on all the user’s posts.

Examples

Looks like usual when you haven’t added a tag

But if you click by the name you see there’s a field in which you can type

This will then appear on all their posts

Where to get

How to use

When the script is running just click in the empty space to the side of a user’s name and start typing the desired tag. When you’ve finished press enter to apply it.

13 Likes

Nice script.
We also want a script for tagging WK items too. just like Kanji Damage does. :pray:

1 Like

It took me way too long to get around to installing this script

Mainly just posting so more people see it

6 Likes

2 Likes

fasdfasfd

3 Likes

Hello :durtle_hello: I bump this thread for the script has stopped working for me :caught_durtling: But then again, my forum experience right now is kinda buggy in other aspects as well. Wasn’t like this earlier today.

1 Like

Seems to work for me. What’s the issue on your end?

2 Likes

It’s appears to simply not be there. If this is to any help

1 Like

Any errors in the console?

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks to this userscript, I’m “never gonna” forget who people are…

2 Likes

Uhm, I made a new topic in campfire and now I think this script might be the cause of all the issues I posted about…? xD omg

2 Likes

I see what the issue is. The waitForKeyElements library was deleted from Greasyfork, lol

3 Likes

How is it still working for you, and at the same time causing me so many issues? xD I don’t get it

1 Like

Presumably it’s still cached in my browser. I’ll fix it

1 Like

@Redglare I have published a fix

1 Like

It works! Thank you so much:D

Btw, how was it to revisit relatively old script code? :eyes:

1 Like

Not too bad. This is one of the more straightforward scripts, so it’s pretty easy to understand what it is doing

2 Likes