[userscript] Forums: Rainbow Flairs

:warning: This is a third-party script/app and is not created by the WaniKani team. By using this, you understand that it can stop working at any time or be discontinued indefinitely.

I had intended to keep this for friends only, but it has been requested more than once that I make it available so I suppose I should.

What

This is a userscript which makes it possible to make the level flair of users a rainbow.

Why

Just for fun.

Examples

Before After

Where to get

How to use

When the script is running it will add a button to users’ user cards which says “Toggle Rainbow!”. Press this button to add or remove the rainbow flair from the user.

Button example

Furthermore you can change the colors of the rainbow by changing out, removing, or adding colors in the constant at the top of the script.

13 Likes

thanks for sharing
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

4 Likes

i love my rainbow flair so much!

3 Likes

Crazy request but…

is it possible…
to make a script…
where the rainbow flair is… temporary?
Like I would love to have a rainbow flair that activates automatically, but only for like a day, and only when I level up.

お願いします!

Hmm, yeah, shouldn’t be too hard. I’ll look into it.

1 Like

Just hopping in to let you know that this is the very first user script I installed! Love it! ^.^

Yes, I obviously started with the most important one… so sue me…

1 Like

Somehow this script was causing some really weird bugs for a while, please have a look here.

Turning this script off has resolved them.

2 Likes

Sounds like the same thing that happened to the Lesson/Review status and Like Counter scripts last year.

Past Kumi did away with the issue like this:

2 Likes

Ooh thanks!

2 Likes

Did you get it fixed?

1 Like

Well I just turned it off for the mean time, I’ll try the method redglare suggested tomorrow

1 Like

Cool. Honestly I am surprised it was still working

1 Like