[Userscript] Forecast details / critical reviews

Allright! Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not at all, thank you for the good suggestion!

1 Like

Thank you very much for the settings panel! Now mine can look like this :blush:

The only suggestion I have would be to put your settings with the others if possible:

2 Likes

I guess it shows that I barely use any scripts >.>
Changed, thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is very cool! Thank you for making it :slight_smile: at the moment I am keeping ultimate timeline up along side this, but if the tooltips ever gain more of the information that is in the UT tooltips, I will certainly swap to using Forcast Details alone :hearts:
I did find that when I first loaded it, the icons came up as ‘undefined’. Because I skimmed the thread, I correctly guessed that I just needed to add the icons in settings, but your defaults are not actually showing up as the defaults.

1 Like

Yikes! Thanks for the heads up on that.

Out of curiosity, what more would you want to see in the tooltips?

There are two things in the ultimate timeline tooltips that could be incorporated: colour, and the ability to take a closer look at each item coming up for review.
However! I am already becoming more adjusted to getting the information I want from the forecast details, and enjoying it more each time I use it. You have done a great job so far :+1:

1 Like

Thank you, and happy birthday!

As it happens, my tooltips are of the most basic kind (a title attribute on the relevant HTML elements). I’m not sure I’m prepared to make them something fancier just now, but I may look into it at some point in the future. I’ll interpret likes on this post as votes for more complex tooltips, if that’s something others would find useful as well.

1 Like

Quite fair, it does look like it would be a significant task! Thank you for the birthday wishes =]

Hi kernfel! I have a problem with the script, the tiny icons are not showed properly, do you know what could it be? Thanks!
Captura Captura2

Huh. They’re unicode characters - might be a difference in default fonts, I guess. Since you can paste in whatever character you like, though, it’s straightforward to … well, not fix, but circumvent, on your end. FWIW, the characters used are a flame (burns) and an upward pointing red triangle (critical reviews), both (I believe) from this codepage.

oh, I didn’t have installed unicode characters, that was the problem! thank you!

1 Like

Hello! Not a big deal, but I think the script messed up with the api update. The bars are not coloured according to the type of items in the queue.

Edit: I also noticed that the pop up that should appear when you move the mouse over the bar is also missing or some of the info is missing.

3 Likes

Fixed, thanks for the report!

1 Like

Perfect! It’s working now! How fast!

O! Purdy! I love it, thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for the script. I already love it: i usually stick to my 1/9 am/pm schedule (got other stuff do to besides learning japanese ^^') but now I’ll throw in a quick session at 4pm 'cause I just saw that I can burn all items on that review and won’t have to stick to a regular lesson at 4pm. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve learned today that it is entirely possible to progress so slowly that once-critical items from the current level pass into guru stage… and then back to apprentice. Since WK no longer counts these reviews as critical (once an item has reached guru, it is marked as “passed” and unlocks its dependencies, regardless of its current stage), the script now correctly ignores these, too.

1 Like

This script is EXACTLY what I was looking for!!! Looks great too. I love that it incorporates into an already-existing element on the page rather than being on its own.

Thank you @kernfel !

1 Like

I love this script! It would be really cool if you could add the option to use Breeze Dark’s color scheme for the forecast bars. Thank you for your work @kernfel !