[Userscript]: Double-Check (Version 2.x)

Thank you so much for this script!

I thank the heavens everyday that this script exists, for both the lightning mode and the undo function. Today I wrote ā€œentry examā€ for å…„å­¦č©¦éؓ and when it marked it wrong I audibly barked like a wild animal. My english also sucks because itā€™s not my first language so Iā€™m really up a creek here! lol

9b99e3817b970b51d4966ae4c81a8d47

5 Likes

Iā€™m having a problem while reviewing, Iā€™ll type an answer and press enter and itā€™ll tell me if Iā€™m right or wrong as usual, but then pressing enter a second time doesnā€™t advance me to the next question.
Only after I click anywhere on the screen with my mouse does the enter key advance me to next question.

When I opened firefox today I was prompted to update WKOF and Double check, disabling Double check seems to fix the problem.

4 Likes

Iā€™m having the same issue

@staubhold @nazan
Could you post any errors you see in the Javascript console? (Press F12 and click on the Console tab) Also, (if you havenā€™t already said), tell me which browser youā€™re using.

I did a ton of testing without any problems, but I admit I only tested in Chrome (well, technically itā€™s Brave). I don;t have Firefox installed on my new PC yet.

Seems to work fine on Chromium.

On Firefox I have the same issue but thereā€™s nothing weird in the console.

Iā€™m also having this issue. I have to click somewhere instead of just hitting the Enter key again. And Iā€™m using Firefox, too.

It seems that in Firefox, the focus stays on the input element even though it gets disabled. I have tried adding document.querySelector("#user-response").blur() in set_answer_state() (near the line additionalContent.enableButtons()) and it seems to fix the problem (but I donā€™t know the code well enough to tell if this is the correct place to add the blur).

3 Likes

Yep, I found the same thing, thanks!

:point_right: [v2.3.1] - Fixed firefox issue where keys are ignored after submitting answer

@AmandaBear @Aislin @nuff @staubhold @nazan

9 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

thanks so much!! I know nothing about coding and have very limited knowledge about userscripts, you saved me from a lot of frustration here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Since the update my lightning mode isnā€™t seamless anymore. The part of your screen where you input your answer now turns green for a split second before it continues to the next question. This is kinda annoying because it never happened in all the years that Iā€™ve used this script and the original lightning mode script. Is this a bug?

Iā€™m also on Firefox.

Edit: This happens even if thereā€™s only Open Framework and Double Check active, so itā€™s likely not a compability issue with another script.

I think I might know the cause. Iā€™ll try fixing it later today.

In order to get Double-Check to work on Extra Study, I had to add a 1 millisecond delay during the answer submission, otherwise something in the WK code thinks thereā€™s a problem. Anyway, Iā€™ll change it so the delay is only on Extra Study.

4 Likes

Iā€™m also using Firefox. Since version 2.3.0 Iā€™m getting my reviews repeated indefinitely in the session. So Iā€™m seeing them again after answering correctly.
After the update for version 2.3.2 this issue still persists.
Iā€™m using the following scripts if that matters:

The Lightning Mode script is no longer maintained because its functionality is now integrated into Double-Check (you can activate lightning mode in the Double-Check settings). Maybe try disabling/uninstalling the Lightning Mode script and check if it fixes your problem?

3 Likes

Had to wait for a bit more reviews. But it seems to properly work now. Thank you very much!

2 Likes

So Iā€™m currently having the same problem. Using the latest version on Chrome 105.0.5195.127. Been trying to figure out the cause without much luck.

• It only happens when Show Item Info ā†’ After correct answer is disabled
  • Disabling Double-Check fixes the problem
  • If I click the arrow instead of pressing enter it advances normally

Not too pressing of an issue as I donā€™t mind enabling Show Item Info but posting this here in case anyone else has this issue

Hi All, thanks for the amazing extension. Recently the typo button disappeared despite having the extension which makes me a little worried. Why could this be the case?

I have tried reinstalling Tampermonkey and turning Compatibility Mode On

Thanks for any help!

Iā€™m guessing you need to update to the latest version of Open Framework and Double-Check. There were some changes last week, and TamperMonkey may not have updated them yet.

Hi there! Thanks for your reply. I have checked both the scripts on the Tampermonkey install page that you link on both the install instructions for both scripts and they all say ā€˜reinstallā€™ as in there isnā€™t an update. I clicked them both nonetheless and nothing has changed >.<.

Is there something stupid I could be doing wrong? My other scripts such as Jitai and Specific SRS level are working.

Thanks again for your maintained support >.<