[Userscript] Dashboard Progress Plus

Rounding seems to be off in correct %

dothack said... Rounding seems to be off in correct %

v1.0.5
Hopefully fixed.  I donā€™t have any odd percentages currently.

Judging by your example image in the original post, Items for which I have not done the lesson yet, so they are not in the review queue, should be dimmed, is that right?

Here they are showing as pink and with level one apprentice icon. As with ā€œValueā€ in this screenshot.

Yeah, I canā€™t pull down any icons at all in Firefox now, but Chrome works great!

hoovard said... Judging by your example image in the original post, Items for which I have not done the lesson yet, so they are not in the review queue, should be dimmed, is that right?

Here they are showing as pink and with level one apprentice icon. As with "Value" in this screenshot.

Iā€™m seeing this on FIrefox, too.  Seems to be a CSS problem.  Itā€™s seeing the CSS rule, but not displaying it.

sglinert saidā€¦
Yeah, I canā€™t pull down any icons at all :frowning:

Iā€™ll try to tackle that one next.  It seems itā€™s reaching the point where it deletes the existing ones, but is failing to insert the modified ones.

Another thing is that all the items are showing a level one icon. I just added some stuff to write to the console in my local copy. Some of the items have levels 3 and 4 SRS but still show a level 1 icon.

E.G.

ā€œ4 - č³€ā€
ā€œ4 - 各ā€

These two are level 4

EDIT: I think you just mentioned this in the post above about not replacing images.

rfindley said...  I'm seeing this on FIrefox, too.  Seems to be a CSS problem.  It's seeing the CSS rule, but not displaying it.

Ah, ok... tricky

rfindley said...
hoovard said... Judging by your example image in the original post, Items for which I have not done the lesson yet, so they are not in the review queue, should be dimmed, is that right?

Here they are showing as pink and with level one apprentice icon. As with "Value" in this screenshot.

Iā€™m seeing this on FIrefox, too.  Seems to be a CSS problem.  Itā€™s seeing the CSS rule, but not displaying it.
v1.0.6
FIXED: Firefox doesnā€™t like background-position-x.  Changed to background-position.

Hi! Nice script. It works pretty well for me, although it doesnā€™t properly show the kanji/radical for about half of the icons:

Using theĀ latest version of Chrome on OS X 10.10.3

rfindley said... v1.0.6
FIXED: Firefox doesn't like background-position-x.  Changed to background-position.
 Yes, fixed indeed.

Splendid, thank you.

[edit]

vrfn said... Hi! Nice script. It works pretty well for me, although it doesn't properly show the kanji/radical for about half of the icons:

Using the latest version of Chrome on OS X 10.10.3

This was (supposedly) fixed in v1.0.4.   Have you updated?  I have 1.0.6 now.

Working great here! Thanks a lot!

Using Chrome VersionĀ 42.0.2311.90 m

Nope. Not fixed in Firefox yet :frowning:

Works fine in Aviator (Chrome fork)!

sglinert said... Nope. Not fixed in Firefox yet :(
 What version of firefox?  Do you know how to open the debug console to see if there are any errors reported?

No, I donā€™t know how. Version 36.0.4.

I found the console. What would you like me to copy? I donā€™t see anything obviousā€¦

sglinert said... I found the console. What would you like me to copy? I don't see anything obvious...
 A screen-capture with the console open might help.
Or, if you are willing/able to screen-share, I have a session open:   [deleted]

Seems like a great idea, but itā€™s not working for me either. I canā€™t get the screenshot to load, but the error itā€™s showing is:Ā ReferenceError: is not defined<br><br>That's on the .Deferred() line 300