[Userscript] Dashboard Progress Plus

Dashboard Progress Plus

:warning: This is a third-party script/app and is not created by the WaniKani team. By using this, you understand that it can stop working at any time or be discontinued indefinitely.

[ General Script Installation instructions ] :point_left: You’ll need a script host plugin like TamperMonkey
[ Open Framework Installation ]
[ Download / Install “Dashboard Progress Plus” ]

Features:

• Visually indicate SRS stages of items, including Locked and Lessons
  • Adds a “90%” kanji box. When all items in the box reach Guru, you will level up.

Settings

61 Likes

This looks really good. Thanks for creating it.

Here’s the first release.  Special thanks to Viet for adding ‘srs_numeric’ field to the API.  It made this script a whole lot simpler and better.

This is just a first-pass.  I have more features in the works, but I have other scripts that need some attention first.

1 Like

I am trying to use this with Firefox and it is not able to get my API key to load progress. I checked the console and it is the only error it is coming up with. Any suggestions?

It doesn’t seem to work in either Firefox or Chrome. I get the usual icon display only. I wasn’t asked for my API.

Fixed, v1.0.1.
[EDIT: v1.0.2 – Just realized it was only configured to run on https.  Fixed.]

@sglinert,
It won’t ask for API key… it fetches it on its own.

Nice :smiley:

Got the 1.0.2, Firefox, doesn’t seem to work. I get the normal display, just like sglinert.

v1.0.3 - Removed reference to an in-development script (Sorry… tests didn’t catch this on my development machine :frowning:  )

But I’m still seeing a bug on Firefox.  All my items are showing Apprentice(1).   Working on it…

1.0.3. won’t let me toggle the display anymore ^^ I click on the arrow and nothing happens (on radicals this is okay, as they are all guru, but the Kanji are there only with the script deactivated).

Chrome nor Firefox will work with it for me. 

marikaefer said... 1.0.3. won't let me toggle the display anymore ^^ I click on the arrow and nothing happens (on radicals this is okay, as they are all guru, but the Kanji are there only with the script deactivated).
 Are you on Firefox?
rfindley said...
marikaefer said... 1.0.3. won't let me toggle the display anymore ^^ I click on the arrow and nothing happens (on radicals this is okay, as they are all guru, but the Kanji are there only with the script deactivated).
 Are you on Firefox?
 Yes.
And as said before, with 1.0.2. the toggle worked, though there was no visual difference on the circles, nor the tooltip (so I assume the script did not apply at all).

didn’t work for me in chrome

Thanks for making this.

Here is a screenshot showing a couple of things that I am getting in my Firefox

Radicals that are images are showing up a bit wrong.

The element is this for example: <i class=“radical-slinky”></i>

And some of the radicals are vocab purple. EDIT: Ah… that means they have already been made Guru, right?

Firefox 37.0.2
Linux Mint 17.1 Cinnamon 64-bit

Thanks again.

Thank you for the continued work on this. Will have to check it out when I get back home.

Sorry for the double post.

hoovard said... Thanks for making this.

Here is a screenshot showing a couple of things that I am getting in my Firefox

Radicals that are images are showing up a bit wrong.

The element is this for example: <i class=“radical-slinky”></i>

And some of the radicals are vocab purple.

Firefox 37.0.2
Linux Mint 17.1 Cinnamon 64-bit

Thanks again.

v1.0.4
I may have fixed this one.  I don’t have any image-radicals on my current level, so I’ll have to find another way to test this.

Working without issues here.
Chrome and OSX

rfindley said... v1.0.4
I *may* have fixed this one.  I don't have any image-radicals on my current level, so I'll have to find another way to test this.
 Yes, it is fixed.