Dashboard Level Progress Detail once again is not being maintained, so I have adopted the script. This is an update to that script.
It utilises and is dependent on the Wanikani Open Framework, so make sure it is installed!
- v1.0.3: Re-render if cache has changed (2020-10-05)
- v1.0.2: Official setting for requiring 100% learned and the halfway marker, fixes location bug (2020-09-26)
- v1.0.1: Official setting for border radius and hiding current level items (2020-09-25)
- v1.0.0: Initial release - Breeze Dark support, constants, round progress (is also a constant), halfway marker, and settings for what progress to show! Now works with new dashboard (thanks to @rwesterhof) (2020-09-25)
- More settings! At the moment, some of the settings that should be there are just constant variables to modify.
History of how this script got here (this part has nothing to do with me):
- v0.1.1.6: Minor error corrections (2019-07-18)
- v0.1.1.5: Fix sorting of display (2018-11-26)
- v0.1.1.4: Remove bad console logging & remove WK App Store script (2018-10-09)
- v0.1.1.3: Fixed so it’ll show the non-unlocked items in the currently visible levels (2018-10-03)
- v0.1.1.2: Fixed so it’ll work right if you’ve just guru’d a level’s kanji to 90% (2018-10-01)
- v0.1.1: Use WK Open Framework instead of hitechbunny’s backend server, adds 90% marker, etc. (2018-09-18)
- v0.1.0: Hook into App Store script (2017-11-19)
- v0.0.3: Add tooltips, and display locked bars. (2017-11-07)
- v0.0.2: Infinite loop bug fix (2017-11-07)
- v0.0.1: Initial release (2017-11-06)