[userscript] Turtle Total

https://greasyfork.org/scripts/219

Updated to version 3.1.1 – (added “Reverse Direction” menu item) – October 27, 2014 

This will optionally display your cumulative turtle counts for each SRS tier, alongside the current counts that are normally there.  In other words, it shows the total number of turtles that are “at or above” a given tier OR “at or below” a given tier (the “Reverse Direction” menu command allows you to toggle between the two styles.)  There is a menu command to let you show or hide the totals at any time.

Also, after a review session, it will show which totals have increased and which have decreased, using up- and down-arrow indicators.

Here are some example screenshots.

Standard display, post-review (arrows show which have increased and which have decreased, as a result of your review):

“At or above” totals display:

“At or below” totals display:

Show/Hide Totals menu item:

I’m not sure if anyone else will find this interesting, but here it is anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

I installed it, and it appears to work fine. Not sure how useful the info really is, but it’s kinda interesting to see.

I actually wouldn’t mind a version that showed the opposite. How many items in that level out of all items in that level and lower. I think that information would be more useful, at least until you got to Paradise levels.

Updated to version 2.3.5, see first post for details!

NinKenDo said... I installed it, and it appears to work fine. Not sure how useful the info really is, but it's kinda interesting to see.

I actually wouldn't mind a version that showed the opposite. How many items in that level out of all items in that level and lower. I think that information would be more useful, at least until you got to Paradise levels.
I decided to take your suggestion... I've added a "Reverse Direction" menu item, which allows you to toggle between the two types of totaling.

Updated to version 3.0.2, see new screenshots and description in original post above. 

Updated to 3.1.1. 

Using ‘(’ and ‘)’ as separators to help visualize how the turtles are being “grouped” in the totals.