User Level Titles

Hey all!

I’m building a Mac application that works with WaniKani. It’s going pretty well, the API is easy to work with!
Is there somewhere I might be able to find a list of titles that correspond with each user level? That’s the only thing that’s been unclear thus far.

Thanks!

list of titles?

If  you mean the sect names they are given by Koichi, they are not level dependent.

I think they are given by viet actually :stuck_out_tongue:

derelleelearns said... I think they are given by viet actually :P
 ¿Por qué no los dos?

Ahh no, not sect - I’m talking about this:

jwells89 said... Ahh no, not sect - I'm talking about this:

i'm not even sure what that's for?  I'm still an apprentice at lvl 15
jwells89 said... Ahh no, not sect - I'm talking about this:

I think it just stays like that since Morguri the highest ranking is apprentice according to that thing.

Interesting. Perhaps it’s still unimplemented?

jwells89 said... Interesting. Perhaps it's still unimplemented?
 No, I don't think it's meant to change. You're always an apprentice, because you're always learning. What level apprentice you are is the only thing that changes.
Mikki said...
 No, I don't think it's meant to change. You're always an apprentice, because you're always learning. What level apprentice you are is the only thing that changes.
 That's an interesting take on it.
sugoida said...
Mikki said...
 :P
Gravityrainbow said...
sugoida said...
Mikki said...
I find it hilarious that everyone is pondering what it might mean, and asking questions. Then Gravity is just like: ":P"

Good  night everyone! Sleep well!!!

Syprus said...
Gravityrainbow said...
sugoida said...
Mikki said...
I find it hilarious that everyone is pondering what it might mean, and asking questions. Then Gravity is just like: ":P"

Nah, that's the answer. It's ":P". w :P
Syprus said... Good  night everyone! Sleep well!!!
 お休み〜

And you derailed this thread too w.....:P

I was wondering today what it means too… I assume it’s something that either doesn’t mean anything or isn’t fully implemented.

Syprus said...
Gravityrainbow said...
sugoida said...
Mikki said...

I wasn't aware that what I said should have some greater meaning. >__> 
You're always learning kanji, just like you're always learning any language. So you're just a measly apprentice that isn't worth Viet's time for coding something elaborate for that bit! Obviously.

lololol. No really though. As long as you're on this site, you're an apprentice. You always have new items you're learning. Maybe it'd be cool if once you reach level 50 or burn all the items you become "Level 50 Kanji Slayer". xD
Mikki said...lololol. No really though. As long as you're on this site, you're an apprentice. You always have new items you're learning. Maybe it'd be cool if once you reach level 50 or burn all the items you become "Level 50 Kanji Slayer". xD
 Actually, you become a level 1 kanji slayer, and start the New Game+. Everything about the site gets harder. Kanji gets more obscure, vocabulary gets longer, contrast gets lower, and subscription payments get higher!
jordan said...
Mikki said...lololol. No really though. As long as you're on this site, you're an apprentice. You always have new items you're learning. Maybe it'd be cool if once you reach level 50 or burn all the items you become "Level 50 Kanji Slayer". xD
 Actually, you become a level 1 kanji slayer, and start the New Game+. Everything about the site gets harder. Kanji gets more obscure, vocabulary gets longer, contrast gets lower, and subscription payments get higher!
 Sending everyone to bed with nightmares, huh?
I thought that you would go up in level like the items do, but I guess I never really stalked people enough on here to notice what it says on everyone's pages.  Since I'm so low I assumed that Apprentice was fitting.  I think level 40 (or whatever is highest in the end) should make you a guru.  Then once you burn a certain % of your known items you can become a Master, and once you burn them all you can be Enlightened.  The % for Master would probably have to be like 90% since you'll probably have 50% burned by the time you reach max level anyway.
jordan said...
 Reincarnation mode.....prestige classes.....Koichi you sneaky devil........(facepalm)