[Preview]: Upcoming wkstats.com changes (Have you reset your level?)

Hmm… it works fine when I submit it.
You’re entering it into wkstats?

1 Like

I’m so sorry!!! haha, I presumed the link was the usual one!! (wkstats)

Well, I guess you already have my APIv2 key then :stuck_out_tongue: But I submitted it anyway (it worked now!). Also, extra info that might be useful:

• I got 2 levels where the time spent was always 0 days (fixed the moment I leveled up)
  • My graphic says that I spent 3d9h on level 58, which I guess it’s impossible? Well, not complaining though :stuck_out_tongue:

heh, no problem.

The zero-days issue should go away on the new site.
The 3d9h is on one of the levels where it currently has to guess when you leveled up, because there aren’t any radicals on that level.

2 Likes

Yeah, no worries :v: That 3d9h level is like a trophy to me :grin:

Thanks for all the cool things you’ve developed for us!

I just took a quick look at your APIv2 data, and your Level 58 was 3d9h26m.
That’s possible because SRS intervals are counted from the beginning of the hour that you do a review/lesson.

So, technically, the shortest possible level-up would be about 3d9h0m1s (for levels 46+)

3 Likes

Done! I’ve never reset mine but I love wkstats! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Yeah, I assumed that was the case :slight_smile:

gets knife
threats everyone not to go for it

3 Likes

On a vaguely related note, is it possible to get it to not count time spent in vacation mode, or is that information just not stored in the data you can access?

Yeah, APIv2 adds that info, so I’ll be able to add it automatically.
I’m thinking about showing some sort of break indicator where people took vacations and did resets.
Not sure what it’s going to look like yet, but that’s what I’m thinking.

Interestingly, there’s also enough info to distinguish between when a person levels up and when they actually started doing work on that level. So, I’ll be able to detect gaps that way, too… like if a person spent a bunch of time finishing up prior-level stuff before starting into their new level.

2 Likes

I reset mine to 5 a month or two back after a year in vacation mode. Did one reset before that too.

1 Like

submitted. I reset in January back to Level 2 or 3.

1 Like

That would be me :o) I’m using “Wanikani Reorder Ultimate 2” to cleanly finish previous level items. Don’t mind the slow speed, and thanks for the wkstats…

1 Like

I submitted mine. Never reset but if you ever need a key to test lots of vacation mode off and on an off again behaviour then this is a good one to use :wink:

1 Like

Will you use the full time or the time outside of vacation for average level up time? Perhaps both?

Probably an option defaulting to exclude vacation.

1 Like

I submitted my API key as well, but there’s nothing special about my data.

1 Like

Entered mine, but there’s nothing special about my data either apart from a couple of short vacation mode breaks. I’m excited for the new stats site though!

1 Like

Entered. I resetted a few times. Good luck!

1 Like

Great! Multiple resets is definitely a case I’ll have to look into.

Entered mine. Had reset to 23, and haven’t caught up to where I had reset from yet.

1 Like