[Preview]: Upcoming wkstats.com changes (Have you reset your level?)

Hi all,

I’m working on a major update to the wkstats.com site, and I need some help.

[edit: I’ve uploaded a few parts of the site for early feedback → https://www.wkstats.com:10001/
Please note: This is only a partial upload. Not all portions of the site are live yet, so a lot of the menu links will give you a File Not Found error. I will populate the rest over the next few days.]

I only have 10 APIv2 keys to test the site on, and I could use a lot more data to work with.
Anyone willing to help out can enter their APIv2 key on the alpha test site at the link above.

Although I’ll gladly accept any data I can get, I’m especially looking for anyone who has reset their level within the last 9 months, but didn’t reset all the way back to Level 1. I need to see what the original versus repeated levels look like in a real data set, and make sure wkstats.com can handling it correctly.

Thanks to everyone who contributes!

27 Likes

I think you’re looking for me. :grin:

I was on vacation mode for one and a half years, came back to level 8, reset myself to 6. Am now 10.

This is what it looks like for me.

When redoing levels 6-8, each one took me about 10 days.

1 Like

Done. Hope it helps.

1 Like

I’ve shared by APIv2 key, unfortunately I’ve never reset my level sorry.

And might I say wkstats,com is a fantastic site. Thanks for creating it!

2 Likes

Never reset, but I entered mine nonetheless, I love the stats site and would be glad to help in any way I can.

1 Like

Is there any particular level span that would be helpful for you to have data on? I put myself on vacation a while ago and I’m not sure if I’m planning to come back out. So I would be happy to reset to whatever would be useful if it would help with the data you need.

No particular span, but completing a few levels after the reset helps.

In your case, vacation mode information may help, too. I haven’t started looking at that yet.

For some reason, my APIv2 gets rejected?

“Invalid key format!”

You ask so much! lol
For now I submitted and will sit on vacation mode. But if I haaaaaave to reset and actually try, I would do it for you :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Such a sweetie…!
I’ll probably get enough other keys, so don’t worry about resetting.

1 Like

Hmm… You’re doing the Version 2 key, right?

All it has to do is match the format:

• Valid characters: 0-9 and a-f (lowercase)
  • Number of digits: {8}-{4}-{4}-{4}-{12}
  • The dashes need do be in there.
  • All spaces are automatically removed beforehand, so that shouldn’t be an issue.

Done! But I’ve never reset my level.

1 Like

Done. I reset to level 1 though.

1 Like

Copy pasting it worked for me.

Yeah, I’m literally copying the key from my page. Everything fits your criteria :thinking: Is there somewhere I can share my key with you so you can test it? (as I’m sure you’re interested in knowing what’s going on). Like, discord?

Yeah, I’m doing that.

Yeah, that’s what I’d recommend.

I triple-click on the API Version 2 key field, which highlights the whole key. Then ctrl-c to copy, switch back to wkstats, and ctrl-v to paste.

[email deleted]

got it

EDIT: Sent. @rfindley

1 Like

I’ve submitted mine as well, despite never having reset any levels. Hope it still helps!

1 Like

I’ve submitted mine. Unfortunately I reset all the way to the beginning. Good luck to you and thanks for running wkstats!

1 Like