[Unsupported] [Userscript] Stroke Order Diagram

Yeah same here, it stopped working for me as well

@looki I have a diff to fix this script to work with modern Jisho, as classic Jisho appears to be rejecting requests for the stroke order image. If you give me a way to pass you the diff then it would be great if you could patch the script so that others can update it with the fix easily.

3 Likes

Might be better to get someone else to maintain the script at this point, I don’t think @looki is active anymore. I’d say that unless they reply within a day or so just post it as a new script. Or if you don’t want the responsibility I could maintain it

2 Likes

@Kumirei お言葉に甘えてhere is the patched script. https://pastebin.pl/view/9c744145
It uses draws modern Jisho’s SVG diagrams using Javascript lifted from Jisho itself.

I ask that only @Kumirei upload this to greasy fork so that we don’t have a bunch of different versions floating around.

3 Likes

I have posted the new version to Greasyfork and created a new thread for the script. Thank you for the fix

8 Likes

Super nice script, thanks!

2 Likes

Hi guys,

Sorry for the chaos my absence has caused with regards to bug fixes etc. :slight_smile:
I don’t use WaniKani at the moment so I do not have plans to update this script. It seems like the community found a way to go forward with it, which is sweet :+1: I’m going to link to the fork in the main post if anyone happens to stumble upon this old thread, let me know if I can do anything else to make the transition go smoother.

10 Likes

I’ll take it from here o7
お疲れさまでした

8 Likes