Some things to note:
- You’ll only have data in this chart if you’re also using the “SRS Level Progress” script.
- There’s a blip in the data from around 11/18 which I haven’t yet scrubbed.
- Every time the “SRS Level Progress” script updates the page an entry will be recorded in the history for the chart. This means it’s pretty fine grained data and also means that if you stop using the “SRS Level Progress” script then there will be holes in the history.
- In the future I might be able to somewhat backfill the data.
- Due to the order in which the dashboard page is rendered (and because I haven’t put any smarts in it to compensate) you’ll often find that the chart is one step behind. You can work-around this by refreshing the page.
- I haven’t tested the no-historic-data scenario. Hopefully it’s well behaved.
If you want to get your hands on the raw data visit https://wanikanitools-golang.curiousattemptbunny.com/srs/status/history.csv?api_key=YOUR_V2_API_KEY.
As always, any and all feedback welcome! Enjoy!
original post preserved:
I intend to start collecting historic data for users of the SRS Level Progress script. My thinking is that each time a user calls wanikanitools/srs/status, that I’ll append a new line to their personal csv server-side, and at any time the user (or a script running for the user) would be able to download the csv by visiting wanikanitools/srs/status/history.csv.
The format I’m thinking of is:
i.e. the same information as is displayed here, but also over time:
Got any suggestions for what else to include in the csv?
Are you interested in building a script to chart this data (or some other use that I haven’t thought of)?