[Unsupported] Leech training script

Oh! I’d completely missed that and must have had an older version. I’ll make an update to my version when I get a chance.

There’s a version 1.01 now on Greasyfork.

So does the new Leech Training script by @rosshendry work now? Because I’m still getting the same old error page returning when trying to access the leech.

I’ve uninstalled both the original and new one, reinstall, but nothing works so far.

Which error page?

@CollateralGroove, did the update work? Given it’s been working okay for me before, I can’t see any difference in behaviour.

The leech number won’t show up. When clicked, nothing happens. (obviously)

And this error page is what I mean. Same as when using the original script one.

@rosshendry Shin Wanikani Leech Trainer works purrfectly for me now! Thank you! Much love!!

That means it’s still trying to connect to the now defunct server, which there’s no reference to in the updated script at all. I know that Curious wrote a lot of scripts, and some they didn’t write may rely on their server as well, so it could be that one of those is interfering with it.

It’s a laborious process, but try disabling everything other than the Shin script and see if it works then. If so, re-enable them one by one and see which one interferes.

If the ‘WaniKani SRS Level Progress’ does it, I also put an updated version of that up: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/372093-shin-wanikani-srs-level-progress

As what you explained.
I didn’t notice that the old server was now long gone. @_@
And after checking the script, I just realized your script is using a new server, and I’m not logged in just yet. That’s the main reason why the leech trainer won’t load.

Now the script works perfectly! I have also installed that Shin SRS level progress as well.
Thank you very much for your help.