[Unsupported] Dashboard Userscript: Leech, Apprentice, and Guru detail (aka SRS level progress)

Wanikani recently changed some of their css that handles background colours. Unfortunately, the author of that script hasn’t been active for some time, so you might have to fix it yourself, or uninstall it

1 Like

Hi! Could you elaborate? It’s still not working for me and I’d be interested to know how many leeches I have on each level. Has this script just stopped working overall?

1 Like

If I remember correctly SRS grid overrides the data. If you turn off SRS grid it works just fine. I don’t think I looked into getting a solution to it, since I stopped using this script wanyay.

Ok. I’ve never used the SRS grid script and this one still doesn’t work. Thanks anyway. Maybe someone could make a script that just shows how many leeches you have in each category… :thinking::slightly_smiling_face:

The messiness here is probably from me messing with things back then, but the data is there as long as I keep SRS grid disabled

To get the background back you need to make a minor change to the script.

Find this piece of code

else {
            json.review_order.forEach(function(review_leech) {
                review_html += '<tr id="'+review_leech.subject_type+'-'+review_leech.subject_id+'"><td><a href="/'+review_leech.subject_type+'/'+review_leech.name+'"><span lang="ja">'+review_leech.name+'</span><span class="pull-right">'+review_leech.worst_score.toLocaleString(undefined, { minimumFractionDigits: 2, maximumFractionDigits: 2 })+'</span></a></td></tr>';
            });
        }

Now change the <tr id= to <tr class=
Save the script and reload the page. It should work.

13 Likes

Hey there! It seems like my Page is frozen. Just did my radical review. After they became Guru. So all those which went up are still remaining as Guru 1 on the dashboard…

My console tells me that a CORS line “access control allow origin” is missing somewhere so it blocks some requests… e.g. that’s one of the blocked “https://wanikanitools-golang.curiousattemptbunny.com/srs/status?api_key=

Yeah, the site went offline today. Let’s hope it is temporary :cry:

1 Like

I think it’s unlikely to come back online. It was only a matter of time, really, as @hitechbunny hasn’t been online for almost half a year now.
I slapped an unsupported tag on all his scripts, as they all rely on his server.

4 Likes

Thanks guys. Okay that’s quite a reason. Burnt my head trying to figure out where the … it doesn’t count right. No surprise I couldn’t xD
Let’s hope for the best!

I moved the [Unsupported] text to the front (for this topic only) so it doesn’t get missed when the title gets cropped.

I reimplemented hitechbunny’s leech formula into my Additional Filters script easily enough a couple months ago. Maybe I can leverage that and the UI code from this script to make a new version. I can at least look into it when I have time over the next few weeks.

6 Likes

It is back for now. This was not the first time it happened so I was slightly optimistic.

But I know, it is only a matter of time until it is completely gone. I back up my .csv data for the WaniKani Progress chart every once in a while because I know the day will come.

Ohh. I love this script, and it works for me, and would be super happy if you do. <3

@hitechbunny this need to be fixed

1 Like

Yeah, but since the page listing the leeches doesn’t work anymore…

I’ve switched to using the SRS Grid Details + Self Study + More Filters.

1 Like

hitechbunny has been inactive for several months.

Looks like this is finally dead? Website doesn’t seem to load.

1 Like

FYI, I am currently trying to rebuild this (the SRS part on dashboard only). I was able to get the appropriate data using Open Framework. Now I need to figure out how the get the data on the UI…

6 Likes

Have a repo fork? I can prob. contribute some this weekend.

I don’t plan on hosting a server to run the old version. I am simply getting the same data through JavaScript to display it on the dashboard.

1 Like