Unexpected maintenance period

Sorry. Had to put the site under maintenance for a bit. Will let you know when the app is back online.

14 Likes

Well, I guess I’ll go on an unscheduled cupcake baking break then. :cupcake: See you all soon.

14 Likes

As if it’s not hot enough already :rofl:

4 Likes

phew only 40 vocbs in the queue.
but in all seriousness I am glad no new Kanji is in the queue rn

Well, I guess I’ll go on an unscheduled Pizza making breaking then. :pizza: See you all soon.

4 Likes

What am I going to do now ┏༼ ◉ ╭╮ ◉༽┓

hehehe…Is it hot where you are? At our place it’s 19 degrees and overcast… It’s perfect cupcake weather.

3 Likes

It kicked in just as I was finishing my morning review session – with my progress be lost?

You know that the crabigator requires every cupcake-baker to sacrifice their first-born child a picture of their cupcakes in the forums, right? :wink:

12 Likes

why do i obsessively hit refresh when this happens???

1 Like

We are back online.

Sorry about that. Something unexpected happened when we pushed out changes earlier, which forced me to put the site into maintenance.

14 Likes

hmm yes taste of first born cupcakes you can say it has a lot of berry jam filling

2 Likes

Huzzah!

The @viet taketh (momentarily) and the viet giveth once again!

:nerd_face::steam_locomotive:
all right it is review time

6 Likes

Might take a minute to stabilize, if anyone is experiencing any performance issues after the app was opened back up.

2 Likes

I missed the whole thing. Just did a lesson. No problems

2 Likes

All clear on mine after a 57 review session.

My mistakes need stabilization though
:roll_eyes:

I was wondering what happened there! :sweat_smile: Good to see everythning up and working again! ^>^