それでも歩は寄せてくる ・ When will Ayumu Make his Move? - Volume 12 Thread

Offshoot Home Thread

Looking for general info about the book? Check the Nomination post for more details (´。• ᵕ •。`) Also, note that this is an offshoot club’s thread, meaning that we have already finished reading the first volume, that you can find at それでも歩は寄せてくる ・ When will Ayumu Make his Move? - Volume 1 thread (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Reading Schedule

Week Start Date Chapters
Week 1 Feb 25 150–151
Week 2 Mar 4 152–153
Week 3 Mar 11 154–155
Week 4 Mar 18 156–157
Week 5 Mar 25 158–159
Week 6 Apr 1 160–161 + omake

Vocabulary List

Can produce blank vocabulary list upon request.

Members

Mark your participation status by voting in this poll:

• I’m reading along
  • I’m planning to catch up later

0 voters

4 Likes

Our next volume starts off with a bang in chapter 150 and (the slightly long) chapter 151.

5 Likes
Chapter 150 spoilers

Gotta admire Maki for managing to resist the urge of face-palming :sweat_smile:

6 Likes
Story Comments

A bang is right! I have to make myself not just read this one fell swoop… mostly because I know that I’ll just go through the rest of the series, and we are already gonna be stuck waiting for more, so I don’t want to make that wait even worse. :joy:

Side-note: realized my Natively reading count did not include the Ayumu or Takagi-san volumes… So, I’m actually officially at double-digits with 10. :joy:

6 Likes
Story Chapter 151

Actually I had given up on them kissing after they failed. But then it came! I’m still surprised Urushi actually kissed Ayumu (even if it was only on the cheek). Hopefully there will be some development now?
But I suspect there won’t.

5 Likes

It’s time for chapters 152 and 153. Happy cleaning!

5 Likes
Has censoring gone too far?

5 Likes

In my prior post, I was initially going to go with “Let’s keep it clean!”

5 Likes

That would’ve worked for both chapters! hahaha

4 Likes

Finally, after all this time, we’ve reached the event everyone has been eagerly waiting for. This week, we’re on chapters 154 and 155.

4 Likes
Favorite panel of the week

も~~~~~~~~

4 Likes
Volume 14 spoiler.

5 Likes

I don’t even know what’s going on there hahaha

4 Likes

We continue where last week left off with chapter 156. There’s also chapter 157, but I can’t really say anything about it without it being a spoiler. Let’s get reading!

5 Likes

The censoring really goes far? :joy:

4 Likes

I had forgotten to set the new thread to watching :weary:

Ch 156 and 157 story comments

The current club president privately favoring a particular member to become the new president? Collusion! :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, 157 is nothing but awwws from me :blush: It’s so refreshing having at least one of the relationships not wait until the very end to actually happen.

4 Likes

We’re getting closer to the end of the volume. This week, it’s Tomoe’s time to shine in chapter 158. Then, it’s more 私服(しふく) in chapter 159.

4 Likes
Chapter 159

Wait, did I open the Takagi-san manga by mistake… ?

That’s the only possible explanation! :joy:

Clearly, the author forgot a dialogue balloon next to Rin with the text “んあっ⁉”

4 Likes
Story comments

NOBODY EXPECTS THE FRENCH HORN

Gotta love the screaming contest

5 Likes

Ah, no wonder her hand’s in it. I had no idea what that was about and didn’t know the instrument’s name to look it up.

I could have described it to a search engine to get a result, though.

Or, perhaps, an image search...

4 Likes