Traslate Digital Handwriting

A friend asked me to traslate this but I can only read the kana and the very first kanji 所. Can anyone help?

4 Likes

ラストの所がシビアで苦戦しましたが楽しいコースでした

We had a pretty hard fight at the last place but it was a fun program or something, I guess?

3 Likes

コース probably refers to the level - this looks like Super Mario Maker and the levels designed by others are generally referred to as コース if I recall correctly. ラストの所 I’d imagine refers to the last section of it.

So “The last section was a pretty hard fight but it was a fun level” is how I’d read that.

EDIT: now that I think about it, 苦戦しました probably refers to the overall level, not just the last part, with ラストの所がシビア being the reason for that (as indicated by で). So more like “The last part was tough so it was a tough battle, but it was a fun level” I guess.

5 Likes

Yeah, I would say “The last part was hard! It was tough but it was a fun level.”

5 Likes

Haha I have no clue about games so thanks for adding the (for me) missing context :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you @NicoleIsEnough @yamitenshi @Leebo

2 Likes

I really couldn’t read the シビ part, it looked like some kind of mix of 斗 and 七.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.