Translation help?! Amazon return, but why?

I got this mail from Amazon today, about an order that has been shipped out and was supposed to be delivered Wednesday. It is marked as shipped, and I have not requested a return.
From what I understand they apologize for the inconvenience, but does it say anything about why? Something about the shipping process? Since it has been sent it can’t be item availability.

Amazon.co.jpをご利用いただき、ありがとうございます。

誠に申し訳ございませんが、以下のご注文について、出荷工程上の原因により、お届けすることができません。

ご注文番号:250-3223249-5041449
お問い合わせ伝票番号:7706116294

恐れ入りますが、ご注文商品は当サイトへ返送のうえ、商品代金全額を返金させていただきます。

返金が完了した際にはEメールにてお知らせいたしますので、今しばらくお待ちください。
※代金引換を指定でお支払い前の場合には、返金はございません。

返金方法、返金にかかる日数などの詳細は、以下のURLより当サイトのヘルプページをご覧ください。

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201447540

また、返金状況のご確認について詳しくは、以下のヘルプページをご覧ください。

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201447530

商品を引き続きご購入いただける場合は、大変申し訳ございませんが、サイト上より出品・在庫状況をご確認の上、再度のご注文をご検討ください。

今回のご注文内容は以下URLの注文履歴よりご確認いただけますので、併せてご参照ください。

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/css/order-history/ref=250-3223249-5041449

このたびはお客様に大変ご迷惑をおかけしており、心よりお詫び申し上げます。

このEメールアドレスは配信専用です。ご不明な点は、下記のURLからカスタマーサービスまでお問い合わせください。

https://www.amazon.co.jp/contact-us/

Amazon.co.jpをご利用いただきありがとうございました。

Amazon.co.jpカスタマーサービス

It says it’s due to some sort of shipment process error :thinking:

出荷 - shipment
工程 - process/operation
上 - can mean something like “matters concerning”
原因 - cause
により - due to
—> “due to matters concerning the shipment process…”

So it doesn’t seem like it’s due to item availability as you mentioned, the seller might have had an issue with the shipment and couldn’t ship it as a result, but you should be getting a refund soon if you haven’t already

1 Like

It seems most likely to have been an error during shipping, since it has been sent and I get refunded upon return. But I do hope that means I get my shipping money back too, since it was not my fault. Shipping cost same as items (three mangas. Yotsuba 14, Chi’s Adventure 2 and a new Pokemon manga, about the creation of the first game! <3 )

If I get full refund and able to re buy, then this is a blessing really. They wanted to deliver on Wednesday, didn’t get me a way to change day, and I am not even in my country that day!! XD
Going to Denmark to pick up my toyger <3

1 Like

It says that the first amazon link they provided is for details for their refund methods and the second one is info about checking the refund status, so you can stay on top of those to ensure you get a full refund, especially for what was paid for shipping since that was what the issue was with :upside_down_face:

Ahhh I can’t wait for pics! :heart_eyes_cat: so exciting :durtle_cat:

1 Like

The first link looks like everything is still in order… Guess I’ll just have to wait and see what happens…

If ever you need to communicate with them, they do have customer service in English! I’ve only had experience with it through email though!

1 Like

Yeah it seems the tracking info hasn’t been updated yet (last update was yesterday, May 18) — the links say that they’ll send you an email once they’re done processing your refund. It takes about 1-3 days for credit cards and gift cards

1 Like

I got a new mail, and all in English this time for some reason =P

I got full refund, shipping and all! <3
And it said I can reorder. Check if my address is OK and re order it. A standard reply it seems.

And a list of possible reasons instead of stating why it got returned…

I know my address is OK, I’ve used it so many times through the site with no problem, did not edit anything or re-enter anything, so nothing wrong on my end there. There are no “other address problems” either, never been refused books (seeds and some food items can be refused). It was returned day after shipping, so is not failed delivery (which was supposed to be Wednesday anyway), nor did I refuse it in any way.

So guess that leaves Damaged During Transit… So unless it is something so rare it didn’t even make the list the package simply got smashed to the point they decided it was too damaged. Not sure why they can’t say it, if that’s the case… why leave people guessing?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.