Abstormal Cave ⛈️

It is my baby Eevee’s 15th birthday today! <3
I’ve had her since birth (she was born in my lap!)

2 Likes

Today is Mew’s birthday! Mew is Two! :heart:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Mew :grin:

A1134F83-6898-4851-9958-D837B8DA0514

Will he/she turn into a MewTwo Toyger san :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

He will be Mew Two for today, and maybe till next birthday, but hope he stays a cut lill Mew! <3

He is very tiny!

3 Likes

Made these over the weekend, very happy with the outcome!
Favrics from IKEA and inner fabric is a cheap Europris blanket (so nice and soft, I horde them! :rofl: )

These are good insolated coats, but not water resistant. I’ll be making some in the same design in a water repoeling fabric later.

4 Likes

Oh, the tiny Mew comment reminded me I wanted to share this!
Straight from camera, no edits!!!
Only tlotr magic :rofl:

3 Likes

It’s so meowgical that even Discource didn’t dare rotate it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Nah, it mainly rotates vertical images, makes them all horizontal :wink:

If I take it horizontally with the front cam I risk it getting flipped upside down though XD

3 Likes

One shabunkin survived! Pump is replaced.

3 Likes

I saw! :heart:
That made me happy!

2 Likes

Then you may know that I am involuntarily thrown right back into fish keeping, because of rescuing fish from neighbors unkempt pond. Those fish are in quarantine in my old pond, doing quite well. I will sell this monster pump on ebay and get a new one that is appropriate size for a 200 gallon pond.

2 Likes

Amazing (ねこ) photo. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yeah, I’ve seen some of the rescue comments =) (been gone most day though, so might have missed some of it)

Ah, yeah, selling it might be best, since it was made for 100 (or was it 1000?) times bigger ponds =P
Hope you earn a little for it!

2 Likes

Nice to see you. We will talk again sometime, I am sure. Looking forward to advent, …:slight_smile:

3 Likes

hehe yes, will be same procedure as every year! :rofl:

3 Likes

My handsome devil Kili is turning 3 today! :heart:

4 Likes

Made some more dog clothes today. Managed to finish Zelda and Midna’s fall clothes. Will fo Nala later. Making softshell coats tomorrow (rain clothes)

2 Likes

Also got some cute pictures of Mew! :heart:

2 Likes

Made some more doggy clothes this weekend!
The petrol is softshel, water repeling rain coat. And it gets skulls when you put water on it!!

The others are more indoor type clothes. Both sets are double layered for the cold winters.

4 Likes

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRj7vTMT/

The dogos enjoying their new clothes

2 Likes